Week 12 Fantasy

ArmyBengal

Half the games are still up for grabs heading into tonight's Monday Night matchup.

However, I can't tell you how much my son is totally amped about his .06 point win over Wraith yesterday.
The end of that game came on TV and we watched while keeping track of the score.
He was going ape sh*t crazy !!!  It's been fun playing with him !!!

19 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

I actually had a pretty good week but army just went wild. Oh well, time to exact some revenge on mrs skyline!

Having the highest scoring QB, WR, and RB for the week certainly increases the odds of winning.
We are still a long shot for the playoffs, but my son and I are still gunning away.
We play each other the last week of the season, so that will be a fun way to end it.

Yeah Billy, I was watching that game and when I saw Jordy make that last catch, I was thinking about you.
Dagger in the heart !!!

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:36 AM, ArmyBengal said:

Half the games are still up for grabs heading into tonight's Monday Night matchup.

However, I can't tell you how much my son is totally amped about his .06 point win over Wraith yesterday.
The end of that game came on TV and we watched while keeping track of the score.
He was going ape sh*t crazy !!!  It's been fun playing with him !!!

All I needed was Brandin Cooks to catch one measly ball for 2 yards....unbelievable, congrats to your son.

Lesson for the future, stay away from NO WRs they will screwup your team at the worst possible moment.