Week #3 Fantasy Results

ArmyBengal

So Skyline and the Mrs. are now a combined 6-0.
While my son is bummed I edged him out, he gave a funny response to me: "On to the Grouchy Ladybugs".

Billy, you must have the worst fantasy football luck ever !!!
However you have an epic matchup this coming week.

With the Bouncing Tata's loss, there are now only 4 undefeated teams left.
Yes, the Screaming Weasels are one of them !!!

Billy is the Cleveland Browns of the fantasy league = winless :)   mind you, I've only just managed to scrape my first success of the season so I'm hardly bragging (but maybe just a little bit)

7 hours ago, Scottishbengal said:

Billy is the Cleveland Browns of the fantasy league = winless :)   mind you, I've only just managed to scrape my first success of the season so I'm hardly bragging (but maybe just a little bit)

Hey! I only lost by 1.2 points!!

Well, in fairness, I have a pretty solid set of WR's with another sitting on the bench.
Figures the guy on the bench explodes while getting nothing from those in a better projected matchup.

Oh yeah, trying to help your kid learn fantasy football is harder than I thought.
I have to help him navigate drops and FA pickups and sometimes that's detrimental to my own team.
That and trying to remind him that just because a guy as an off week, you don't simply cut him.
DeAndre Hopkins was almost cut today, had I not stopped him.  Little dude was pissed after his .40 effort last week.

Good times !!!

Well, another loss in trying to help the kiddo along...

This coming week features a battle of households.
I take on undefeated Skyline, while my son takes on his undefeated wife !!!

Funny thing about this week is, had I started Dalton instead of Wentz, I still would have lost, but by less than a half point.
THAT would have pissed me off even more !!!

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 5:00 AM, HoosierCat said:

Just watch.

Oh I will, with dread in my heart. The Bengals chances of winning in Foxboro next Sunday are about as good as my fantasy team getting a victory. My team is decimated.

50 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Onre Billy is high fiving everyone. ..

You knowI am, but to be safe I picked up Bortles on the waiver wire. Tannehill was garbage. I just dont want to go 0 for the season. My roster is shaky.