I heard this last year...

BengalszoneBilly

Of course.  How can the Bengals keep making it back to playoffs after another one and done season ??
Answer ??  They still have a pretty solid roster and have been pretty solid in drafting.

While I won't say they are going to win the AFCN next year, they will be right in the mix and yes, I expect them to make it back to the playoffs.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2016, 12:43:29, ArmyBengal said:

Of course.  How can the Bengals keep making it back to playoffs after another one and done season ??
Answer ??  They still have a pretty solid roster and have been pretty solid in drafting.

While I won't say they are going to win the AFCN next year, they will be right in the mix and yes, I expect them to make it back to the playoffs.

Not to mention, the ONLY team to make the playoffs 6 years in a row, is the Pats, who are now at 7.

• 4 weeks later...

Very talented roster constructed in a small market with a small fan base.     If I was national media guy,  I would pick the Bengals every year to miss the playoffs.   Why?  On a grand scale, nobody is going to give a shit.

Now dare to say Pittsburgh is out and they make it and you are a fool for life.