Just because I'm bored.

BengalszoneBilly

On Friday, June 03, 2016 at 4:15 PM, HoosierCat said:

I'm not saying it wvisabklliens...

http://www.space.com/33065-brilliant-arizona -fireball-video.html

(...but it was aliens!)

It was over Payson, not that far from my place. The smoke in the sky was still visable when I left for work. Wish I could have seen it coming down.

11 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

It was over Payson, not that far from my place. The smoke in the sky was still visable when I left for work. Wish I could have seen it coming down.

You should be out meteorite hunting.  I heard those things can be quite valuable.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, redsbengalsbucks said:

You should be out metedetector hunting.  I heard tMeteoritesngs can be quite valuable. 

Even more than gold, and the prospecting community out here is well aware of that. Meteorites are normally high in iron content and the use of metal detectors can yield treasures far more valuable than those found in washes and creek beds.

2 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

So billy, you staying cool in your part of zona? I understand it's going to be like 120 in Phoenix...I guess the upside is you don't actually have to light the grill to bbq anymore...

I wouldn't say cool, just a little cooler than Phoenix down in the valley. I'm up in the mountains at a mile high elevation, and we're supposed to be about 105 today. The cooler is working way hard in the hangar today!