Ticket Bought For London Game

UK Bengal

Well I am Finally going to get to see the Bengals live and in person for the first time since I started following them in 1988.  Yes I was a bandwaggoner lol looking forward to the domination for years to come how wrong I was lol

I have stuck with them through the years and I'm glad I did.

Just out of curiosity what are the prices for tickets at PBS?

• Like 1

Because of the shifts i've been on this week i've been unable to get a ticket yet, so i just went online to try and get 4, and it would appear that that is an impossibility!

2 together now seems out of the question too. We don't usually get our tickets til closer to the time, so i cant understand how there cant be any left, unless companies are buying them up to sell at a later date..... A tad pissed off to say the least :angry:

On 21/01/2016, 17:04:20, jonf45uk said:

so i just went online to try and get 4, and it would appear that that is an impossibility!

2 together now seems out of the question too. 

Dang - I was needing 7 together .... must've gone to Redskins fans cos there surely ain't that many Whodeys over here (????) ...unless of course the Cowboys, 49ers, Patriots, dolphins etc etc fans have snapped them up.

This is what I was concerned about as a Wembley circus game for the Bengals (and any other team that plays tbh) .....big crowds that'll die off when it becomes a "London xxx" team ............... shit and grrrr, shit and grrrr

• Like 1

On 26/01/2016, 19:35:39, HoosierCat said:

Well, on the bright side, if you can't get tix to the Bengals game, maybe you can catch a Reds game next year.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/162856310/mlb-reportedly-wants-to-play-in-london-in-2017

Tried getting into baseball and basketball on numerous occasions but just can't, for some reason those sports just bore me as much as tennis, golf, show jumping, poker, etc etc 

If I can't get to the "big top" to see the event then I'll go Stateside to catch the Bengals, which I'd much prefer to do anyways to be honest.

And this season we have games in NY and Boston which is dead handy for airline hubs and immigration screening 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, UK Bengal said:

Just out of curiosity what are the prices for tickets at PBS?

Not much demand in Cincinnati despite the good team performance.   A large portion of the market doesn't like the ownership.    So it really does depend on where you sit and the "cheap" seats in PBS are good seats.    You can get them under $40.

Back before 2010.   They were charging and getting $70 for those seats.   Crazy dynamic.   

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:29 PM, jonf45uk said:

As expected, tickets are now available to buy from Getmein, viagogo, stubhub etc.

Sadly, they're about 2/3 times the original price, and most are in the upper tier, unless you've got stupid amount amounts of spare cash!!!!

I don't believe the game is sold out.    Got an email from Bengals stating tickets go on sale to non season ticket members May 6th.   Quantities are limited.