Billy Broome

Great news guys - Billy will be back with us very late June or early July thumbsup3.gifthumbsup3.gif

He sends very grateful thanks to all the folks who've kept in touch with him whilst he's been away - it's been VERY much appreciated. cheers.gif

I'm looking forward to him being back on the Bengalszone scene in the not too distant - no doubt some of you other guys will feel the same. banana.gifbanana.gif

aye, but the guards were very appreciative of your mailing

No, they sent it back to me, which is another story and stated my address would no longer be accepted when mail was sent.

I could have sent it from a different mailing address, but if they found it once, they would probably find it again.

The "another story" includes them sending the mail back to my house, which of course was unexpected on my part, and resulted in being opened by my wife. As you can imagine there were some questions to be answered about that one.

She laughed it off and called me a dumbass or something of that sort.

Whatever, I've been called worse...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping that the air is smelling a wee bit sweeter for the Bengalszone Benevolant Boobiemeister as from today :sure: