F**k Winter

HoosierCat

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

MOTHER PUSSBUCKET. IT'S FKKING SNOWING ON HALLOWEEN.

Wow a whole 6 months since it snowed, damn global warming.

I would rather snow flurries at this point. The cold rain just ruins everything.

Yeah, i'm right there with you in "F*CK WINTER".

I need to move to Florida. I could handle the occasion hurricane.

I'm going to be like many old people up this way and when the kids are grown, i'm gone.

Retire early, pack up, and move out !!! What age is considered retiring early these days ??

70, with the way this country is headed.

So I would be ahead of the game at 62 then ?!?!

Feeling better about things already.

I'm going to be like many old people up this way and when the kids are grown, i'm gone.

Retire early, pack up, and move out !!! What age is considered retiring early these days ??

70, with the way this country is headed.

So I would be ahead of the game at 62 then ?!?!

Feeling better about things already.

Glad I could help. You are in the same position as me though. With little ones still in grade school, I have to think I'm going to work for at least another 20 years. This takes my youngest through 6 years of college. With me being 67 at least before being able to stay home and do what I want. Well, at least what my wife will let me do.

Going to cut down my mortgage to a 15 year loan here soon, which will cut off a substantial amount of time for me and make this easier.

If the kids go to college right away I should be good. No later than 65, but preferrably 62.

Work into my 70's ?? Not a chance in hell minus something catastrophic happening.

Where were we ?? Oh yeah, f*ck winter !!!

I always said I would prefer the heat.

Heat makes you sweat, maybe stink, and tired. Cold hurts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think its been above freezing one day in the last six or seven weeks. At least. Snow has been manageable but I'm living in the Fking arctic.

/>http://thevane.gawker.com/this-winter-sucked-and-its-on-its-last-gasps-thank-god-1688967233/+dennismersereau

Yeah, it's almost over, but the commute home today is going to be an absolute bitch.

It doesn't help that most people in Cincinnati drive like they've never seen snow before.

Grrrr and shit.

Ha! Try driving in Nashville.

The issue down here is that we NEVER get a pure snow. Those are easy to deal with. We get freezing rain and ice with snow on top. So, you're basically driving on an inch or two of solid ice.

A.K.A. - NOT COOL.

School has already been out 7 days over the last two weeks, and it looks like we're about to get two more with this incoming system.

I don't know what's worse, the shitty drivers who think the way to get through a slick spot is to floor the accelerator or those who go clean out the local Kroger's because somehow the 6 inches of "white death" are going to keep them from leaving their homes for the next month. God I miss Texas !!!

Army, the worst ones are the assholes in SUVs and F-150s who are constantly riding my ass because 50 in a blizzard isn't fast enough for them.

Oh yeah, how could I forget those guys.

You know, the ones that think because they have 4 wheel drive, they can go Nascar fast in the snow.

The difference in 2 and 4 wheel drive on ice is how many tires are spinning.

While I enjoy it in the snow, it can be a false sense of security for sure.