Donkeys vs Ratbirds

Kazkal

A classic issue of over thinking the match ups, take Peyton and stick him in the starting lineup until a) the bye or B)/> he gets injured and can't play.

Nah, more due to the fact I have Balti's D. So it was either play both and have them offset or gamble on the Ravens having a good night on defense (not unreasonable in week 1, when D's are usually ahead) and then collect TDs from Jen.

FF is a crap shoot when it comes to big individual nights. Last year I hit when Doug Martin had his breakout game, this year I missed with Peyton. Reversion to the mean.

Man, that's a bite, now you have to sit back and root for Ben ??

Sucks as a Bengals fan.

You dont have to root for him, look at it like this. If he sucks and they lose, you win. If he plays out his arse and they lose, you win. If he sucks and they win, you lose. And of course if he plays better than Manning and they win, the world has ended so, No Worries!

I'm still not sure about Manning, as his arm showed very little zip. It was the weakest 7 TD performance that I've ever seen ;)/> .

the Ravens defense left guys so wide open that arm strength didn't much matter.

;) I know I still remember that last 7td performance in 69....wait I wasn't alive yet >.<