Zimmer Contract/Marvin Extended

volcom69

Yeah, Zimmer played p***yfoot in a press conference today. My takeaway is that the Bengals are prepared to elevate him or Jay if Marvin leaves. You could take it as a good or bad sign depending on where you think Lewis stands, but it's all speculation at this point. But on its own, I've no problem with giving Zimmer a new deal.

Yeah, Zimmer played p***yfoot in a press conference today. My takeaway is that the Bengals are prepared to elevate him or Jay if Marvin leaves. You could take it as a good or bad sign depending on where you think Lewis stands, but it's all speculation at this point. But on its own, I've no problem with giving Zimmer a new deal.

I'd be ok with Zimmer as a head coach. Players seem to like him despite the fact that he doesn't put up with the slightest bit of s**t. That seems like head coach material to me, even if he doesn't interview well with other teams... because he's too honest.

As for Gruden, I think he's gone after this season unless the Bengals offer him the head coaching job. I don't expect Marvin to leave - so I think we can all enjoy the last of Jay Gruden in Cincinnati.

I'd be ok with Zimmer as a head coach. Players seem to like him despite the fact that he doesn't put up with the slightest bit of s**t. That seems like head coach material to me, even if he doesn't interview well with other teams... because he's too honest.

As for Gruden, I think he's gone after this season unless the Bengals offer him the head coaching job. I don't expect Marvin to leave - so I think we can all enjoy the last of Jay Gruden in Cincinnati.

I dont get Marvin why wait so long to sign a contract extention if it truly is on the table. Just seems crazy! I really hope Gruden stays, but your probably right, unless the bengals offense really sucks this year.

FWIW on his chat today, Reedy was asked about a new deal for Marvin, and said that there were some issues on which the two sides didn't see eye-to-eye. What those issues are he didn't get into. Me, I think Marvin's holding out for unlimited free Gatorade, but that's just a guess. ;)

The only other thing I found interesting in his chat was a mention that he expects a couple contract extensions in the near future. He declined to name names, but you'd have to think that Atkins and Dunlap are at the top of the list.

Me, I think Marvin's holding out for unlimited free Gatorade, but that's just a guess.

I think he's pissed his family members had to pay $10 for the pep rally if they wanted to come.

According to my sources, all of Marvin's family were actually comped. However, when they returned to their hotel rooms after the pep rally, they found that all the little soaps and tiny bottles of shampoo and conditioner were gone. Hotel security video showed an unidentified, pear-shaped man entering and exiting their rooms...

Me, I think Marvin's holding out for unlimited free Gatorade, but that's just a guess.

I think he's pissed his family members had to pay $10 for the pep rally if they wanted to come.

According to my sources, all of Marvin's family were actually comped. However, when they returned to their hotel rooms after the pep rally, they found that all the little soaps and tiny bottles of shampoo and conditioner were gone. Hotel security video showed an unidentified, pear-shaped man entering and exiting their rooms...

I stand corrected however, I was told the reason they were comped was due to the fact they had already reached their 2012 catastrophic cap of charges for nonsensical sh*t and that prompted the reimbursement.

I was told the reason they were comped was due to the fact they had already reached their 2012 catastrophic cap of charges for nonsensical sh*t and that prompted the reimbursement.

The nonsensical sh*t cap was actually removed in the new CBA despite Mikey's objections. However, he did successfully insert a clause requiring Dan Snyder to pay for all the booze and hookers at the league's annual meeting.

I was told the reason they were comped was due to the fact they had already reached their 2012 catastrophic cap of charges for nonsensical sh*t and that prompted the reimbursement.

The nonsensical sh*t cap was actually removed in the new CBA despite Mikey's objections. However, he did successfully insert a clause requiring Dan Snyder to pay for all the booze and hookers at the league's annual meeting.

Nice.

Hopefully they went to the secret service and were able to get some of those Columbian whores flown in.