I sound like a broken record

semiotter

Well here it is short and sweet. April 29th and the O's are in first place. I know its April but this is a totally different club. New starters. Different bench players young players with a couple of years under their belt now that are playing really good. A Manager that knows what it takes to win. They have been wining games late that they wouldn't of won last year. I'm not saying they will make they playoffs or such But what I'm am saying is they are showing signs of improvment and that's GREAT!! 3 games series vrs Yankees starting Monday. Go O's!!!!!

Well here it is short and sweet. April 29th and the O's are in first place. I know its April but this is a totally different club. New starters. Different bench players young players with a couple of years under their belt now that are playing really good. A Manager that knows what it takes to win. They have been wining games late that they wouldn't of won last year. I'm not saying they will make they playoffs or such But what I'm am saying is they are showing signs of improvment and that's GREAT!! 3 games series vrs Yankees starting Monday. Go O's!!!!!

When are we ever going to get the Reds/O's matchup that everyone's dying to see? :P

Matt with the long Fly. +++++O's 1 NY 0. A lot ofmissed chances to score for O's hope it doesn't come back and bite them in the ass!!