1st Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

I don't like the idea of facing Trent twice a year... :huh:

Me neither, but fortunately Colt McCoy still sucks. They'll be like the Bengals in the Nineties when our whole offense was Corey Dillon. And in a couple years Richardson will be talking about flipping burgers.

So how long before we hear the comparisons between Richardson and Jim Brown?

Actually earlier today Jim Brown dismissed Richardson as "ordinary." It's on PFT somewhere.

What I find interesting was Claybourne was being written in for Buccaneers yet the talking heads said the Vikings didn't want him because they play in the tampa 2...Yet Tampa would who ask the same things of their CB's....Looking like Rams will get a very nice cornerback..

There goes Blackmon!

As for Richardson i dont like them facing him either, esp with how the run defense played late last year. All i know is they better figure out a way to continue to stop the run all year long, otherwise Trent will run all over the bengals. So im hoping they either bolster up that d-line some more, or just find a way to stop the run the whole year.

Recap of 1st 6.

1 Indianapolis - Andrew Luck, QB

2 Washington - Robert Griffin III, QB

3 Cleveland - Trent Richardson, RB

4 Minnesota - Matt Kalil, OT

5 Jacksonville - Justin Blackmon, WR

6 Dallas - Morris Claiborne, CB

TB on the clock.

There goes Blackmon!

As for Richardson i dont like them facing him either, esp with how the run defense played late last year. All i know is they better figure out a way to continue to stop the run all year long, otherwise Trent will run all over the bengals. So im hoping they either bolster up that d-line some more, or just find a way to stop the run the whole year.

Ya not looking forward to him but then again they still have Colt as a QB so just gotta focus on stopping the run vs them.Plus they had a great Running game with Hillis(before last year)so well it's a big upgrade don't see it being enough to turn them around right away hence why giving up so many picks that could help their team was a mistake IMO.

My dream of Mike Floyd probably died with the Stl trade down to 14 overall. That looks like a good spot for him to come off the board.

I wasn't expecting him to get past AZ at 13.

There too, I suppose. Thought they might go T.