Fantasy Nascar anyone?

BengalszoneBilly

The Bengalszone Fantasy Nascar League is back for our 7th straight year! Anyone here who appreciates motor sports is welcome to join.

Go HERE and enter the following info: League ID# 1574, password is "whodey".

Time to put the pedal to the metal boys! B)

• 1 month later...

The Bengalszone Fantasy Nascar League is back for our 7th straight year! Anyone here who appreciates motor sports is welcome to join.

Go HERE and enter the following info: League ID# 1574, password is "whodey".

Time to put the pedal to the metal boys! B)

We're up to seven players this year. Would anyone care to make it eight? Only hours remain to join!

Good God. :o This is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in ANY Nascar race! Juan Montoya has a mechanical failure and tags a truck pulling a jet dryer blowing debris off the track during a caution and an inferno erupts! The asphalt on the track is probably COOKED!

Unf**king real. :lol:

By the time I got done with all the stuff I had to do I turned on the tv to watch some of the race. Within about a minute Montoya smashes into that dryer truck and the fire takes over. So I watched the drivers stand around like they were at a picnic, watched the firemen attack that fire like there was a 3-year-old inside, and then watched the track workers pour huge boxes of Tide all over the track to clean it.

I watched the race for about 45 minutes, and hardly even saw a car move, yet it was one of the most interesting bits of racing I've ever watched.