Anyone got that lock feeling?

walzav29

If someone has that thought, I would have to question it. The Cards are very confident lately despite a merry go round of starting QB's and have stuck in games regardless of being down. Sort of like the Bengals have done this season. Couple that with this game having playoff implications for them as well and it will be VERY close. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me to see the Bengals winning or losing this game. What would surprise me is seeing one team dominate the other and winning convincingly. If that does happen though, I hope it's the Bengals on the good side !!!

I feel like the Bengals will win this game... but not "crush them!"

Really, I'm not sure why I feel like the Bengals will win. Cincy seems to play better on the road, and Arizona is hot... but this just feels like the kind of game they have been winning this season.

Regardless of the outcome... this will assuredly be yet another game that won't be decided until late in the 4th quarter. That's how the Bengals role.

Not to spoil the holiday cheer here, but I have severe misgivings about this game. I'm feeling like 2 factors are going to matter, both on the Bengals side. First, Dunlap has to bring his a-game. They desperately need a closer on the d line. Second, Gresham has to provide more productivity. I'd go so far as to say he has to be at least the second leading receiver and has to get in the end zone at least once - maybe twice. The past several weeks the Bengals have gotten absolutely stoned from the 10 in. (Actually, getting stoned in the red zone shouldn't sound like such a bad thing I suppose.) They need Gresham to make big catches up the seam. I'm losing what little confidence I had in Simpson. It just feels like he's got Chad disease and is disappearing as the pressure gets turned up. Gresham is going to have to play big.

Regardless of the outcome... this will assuredly be yet another game that won't be decided until late in the 4th quarter. That's how the Bengals roll.

I dunno. Last week they went up by 14 with 9 minutes left, and if someone had just fallen on the damn ball vs. Houston they would have been up at least 12 with 11 minutes left. So in contrast to the comebacks needed early, the last couple weeks they've been making the other team work for it. Hopefully that continues this week.

Larry Fitzgerald really really worries me in this game. For the Bengals, this is the type of game that someone just needs to take control and dominate. I don't care who it is but if it's anyone it might be Benson against a weaker run defense. Getting Pressley back helps alot.

It's time for this team and Marvin to cash in on some late season opportunities. 2003, 2006, 2009...this year at Pittsburgh, at home vs. Houston. Time to turn the corner.

Here's the deal. the Bengals can play at the level of the Packers and make it a game! Then they can turn around and play the Colts and it'll be a close game. We always seem to play at the same level as the team that we're playing. Only exception was that last Steelers game. So, this will be a close dog fight. We'll be a head at the end of the game (by a FG or four points) and give them the ball so they can drive down the field, run the clock out and..... who knows what the out come will be. I just hope we cna squeeze it a win out.

Just wondering if anyone looks at this Cardinal game and thinks, "Oh the Bengals will crush them!" I'm thinking it will be a tight game.

I think the same. The Cardinals are on a roll, but their history in games east of the Mississippi isn't that good.

We haven't crushed ANYBODY this year (including the 2 worst teams in the league--Indy and St. Louis). Why in the world would you expect we would crush a team that is on a roll?

Thanks to TDs by the Defense and STs late in the 4th quarter, the Bengals laid a pretty sound whooping on Seattle... but you're right. The Bengals don't make a habit of "crushing" other teams.