A Jets fan's playoff prediction

cincyhokie

"Maybe the Bengals will lose." Fan: "No they won't!"

Somebody needs to contact Daniel Tosh and inform him there's a kid in dire need of a web redemption.

Still, it's not as embarrassing or hilarious as the recent "Factory of Sadness" rant by a Brownie pinhead wearing a long snappers uniform.

Yeah, that clip of the Browns fan was great. The ironic thing about this clip is that the kid is right on. If you can hear through his sobbing, he's making alot of sense. Probably more sense than most Jets fans.

"Maybe the Bengals will lose." Fan: "No they won't!"

Somebody needs to contact Daniel Tosh and inform him there's a kid in dire need of a web redemption.

Still, it's not as embarrassing or hilarious as the recent "Factory of Sadness" rant by a Brownie pinhead wearing a long snappers uniform.

Yeah, that clip of the Browns fan was great. The ironic thing about this clip is that the kid is right on. If you can hear through his sobbing, he's making alot of sense. Probably more sense than most Jets fans.

I know that Browns kid's father. He was actually shooting that video. They are season ticket holders and still never miss a home game. He's good guy.

While we are on the subject of videos, I have to give a shout out to this poor Eagles fan:

/>http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=lTxMQ6UWjkg

Warning: link broken intentionally. You'll figure out why. The answer is 59 times (or approximately once every 8 seconds...and it's an 8 minute video...). Earmuff the kids & NWS.

I know that Browns kid's father. He was actually shooting that video. They are season ticket holders and still never miss a home game. He's good guy.

FWIW I enjoyed that video so much that immediately after finding it I called several of my employees into my office so we could all watch the video together. Only my beloved wife, a Brownie fan herself, found the video unamusing. The rest of us thought it was brilliant.

Furthermore, I hereby offer props to pops for the way the rant was shot. Specifically, the jump cuts and jagged edits perfectly matched the sons frantic energy, and the decision to film the bit with the stadium in the background provided gravitas that simply can't be matched by fan rants that originate from extra bedrooms, basements, or empty garages.

:sure: