Worth Watching

More:

“I’ve been the same guy since day one. No matter how successful I am in life, I’m going to stay true to myself and stay humble and grounded. I feel like that’s where your success comes from. Once you get that big head, it’s over. You feel like you can’t be stopped. Staying humble is the only way you can be great.”

“There isn’t one wide receiver that I pattern my game after. I take their best attributes and try to apply it to my game. Larry Fitzgerald, on and off the field, with the way he works ... Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson are some of the best. I’ll see what got them to that level and try to apply it to my game.”

No mention of Chad, TO, Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss...

“There isn’t one wide receiver that I pattern my game after. I take their best attributes and try to apply it to my game. Larry Fitzgerald, on and off the field, with the way he works ... Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson are some of the best. I’ll see what got them to that level and try to apply it to my game.”

No mention of Chad, TO, Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss...

Indeed Marvin Harrison would been a fine mention until he was done and then all crap started going down hill ^_^