7th Round #2: Jay Finley, RB, Baylor

ArmyBengal

Thanks Mike, another worthless pick

a 3rd down back when you need a 1st down back

geez, what a dumbass

oh, and to the comment from the prepick thread

Trying to fill needs in the 7th round is pretty silly. I don't think I'll care at all who they take so long as it isn't a punter.

Good thing the person(s) who selected T. J. Houshmandzadeh, Donald Driver, Ahmad Bradshaw, Marques Colston, Ronald Curry, and Tom Nalen were smart enough to know how stupid such a comment is. You dont throw in the towel just because it's round 7.....each pick is an opportunity to improve your personnel in some fashion.

Trying to fill needs in the 7th round is pretty silly. I don't think I'll care at all who they take so long as it isn't a punter.

Good thing the person(s) who selected T. J. Houshmandzadeh, Donald Driver, Ahmad Bradshaw, Marques Colston, Ronald Curry, and Tom Nalen were smart enough to know how stupid such a comment is. You dont throw in the towel just because it's round 7.....each pick is an opportunity to improve your personnel in some fashion.

Yes, every single one of those picks was meant to be the Messiah who'd shore up a distinct weakness. :rolleyes:

Pointless whining, SSDY.

nfl.com

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/finley_jay00.html#_

Still wish we would have gotten Leblount for FREE >.< last year...

HAHAHAHAHA Good luck Jay Finley

If Bernard Scott can't get touches, what makes you think you will?

1.)Him and Scott our only Running Backs on the team

2.)Brat was fired new OC Jay Gruden may actually utilize his players.

Thanks Mike, another worthless pick

a 3rd down back when you need a 1st down back

geez, what a dumbass

oh, and to the comment from the prepick thread

Don't pay attention to TJ. He bitched the same way when we took Houshmandzadeh and called it a wasted pick.

Don't pay attention to TJ. He bitched the same way when we took Houshmandzadeh and called it a wasted pick.

*rofl*

look at the forum newbie whose been here 20 days and yet knows what I thought of a pick 10 years ago

*points*

*laughs*

too funny

Been reading this board for LONG time. You do a lot of whining, but have never been right about anything. Any statement you make, the exact opposite turns out to be true,

*rofl*

look at the forum newbie whose been here 20 days and yet knows what I thought of a pick 10 years ago

*points*

*laughs*

too funny

Been reading this board for LONG time. You do a lot of whining, but have never been right about anything. Any statement you make, the exact opposite turns out to be true,

Hey, TJ, how much you wanna bet this is AGreen/Gizzle with a new account?

I don't think so.

agreen/gizzle's style is more along the lines of

a) 10% bragging about bengal players with whom he is bestest friends....

B) 10% ....and then also claiming he bangs said bengals' players girlfriends behind their back

c) 5% homocuriousity (crossdressed nfl players)

d) 5% promotion of violence against women (ie, "the bitch deserved it")

e) 70% pure sheer idiocy

This newbie's thing is just spewing bile and venom - attacks for the sake of attacking

If I were to assume you are right about the "old member w/new account", based on the pattern of behavior, I think my first choice would be DontPushMe, also known as "Pushy". Also known as Chris Perry's greatest (and only) fan

I don't think so.

agreen/gizzle's style is more along the lines of

a) 10% bragging about bengal players with whom he is bestest friends....

B) 10% ....and then also claiming he bangs said bengals' players girlfriends behind their back

c) 5% homocuriousity (crossdressed nfl players)

d) 5% promotion of violence against women (ie, "the bitch deserved it")

e) 70% pure sheer idiocy

I'd say you definitely have to bump up the 10% about bragging about players he's friends with......To hear him tell it, he had them all on his speed dial

Yes, every single one of those picks was meant to be the Messiah who'd shore up a distinct weakness. :rolleyes:

Pointless whining, SSDY.

Talk about missing the point......

Exactly. Those players, great as they were and are, have nothing to do with "drafting for need in the 7th round".

You draft for value in rds.6-7. Every once in a while you find a diamond in the rough but usually these guys can contribute on ST's.

Now I disagree with this pick because there was better value on the board, but our coaches valued this guy a lot higher than he probably is.