Something positive, dudes and dudets

Stripes

I know this thread isn't Bengals-relevant, mods, so forgive me for the post. I simply hope it might grab a little attention, feel free to move it or destroy it if you see fit.

Anyways, your very own Cincinnati Reds are reigning division champions, and thus far during this very young season they look like one of the best teams in baseball. I encourage you to come on over to their corner of the board and enjoy the season with the few of us already around:

http://forums.bengal...incinnati-reds/

The more traffic the better.

Ah, the beauty of baseball. You can look like sh*t one series and then go on a streak and look unbeatable.

For what it's worth, I remember last season where the Reds were dropping games to team they shouldn't have and making comments about doing that could end up costing them. It was a little before Cowherd called them "frauds". Then the next thing you know, the Cardinals couldn't seem to beat anybody and the Reds took the NL Central. You just never know how it's going to turn out. Good times.