Jerome Simpson Our Next WR1?

Simpson is a FA next year. If he has a good season you can bet a contender will sign him. Mike Brown only tags kickers so he won't be tagged.

We let T.J.walk and he was a better receiver than a guy who it took 3 years to learn the playbook. We didn't tag JJo so he will walk unless Mikey opens the purse strings which is highly unlikely. Who else have we tagged under Mike Brown? Andrews and J. Smith. Where are they now? Greener pastures? Also if we tag Jerome he is going to make a 1 year tender of 9.5 million +. If JJo isn't worth it then neitheris Simpson.

The only way to keep Simpson would be to tag him. I am pretty sure the whole team is fed up with losing and hoping another team any other team will take them on. Heck the Browns have a better chance at a Superbowl than the Bengals do. Hire a GM.

Simpson is a FA next year. If he has a good season you can bet a contender will sign him. Mike Brown only tags kickers so he won't be tagged.

We let T.J.walk and he was a better receiver than a guy who it took 3 years to learn the playbook. We didn't tag JJo so he will walk unless Mikey opens the purse strings which is highly unlikely. Who else have we tagged under Mike Brown? Andrews and J. Smith. Where are they now? Greener pastures? Also if we tag Jerome he is going to make a 1 year tender of 9.5 million +. If JJo isn't worth it then neitheris Simpson.

The only way to keep Simpson would be to tag him. I am pretty sure the whole team is fed up with losing and hoping another team any other team will take them on. Heck the Browns have a better chance at a Superbowl than the Bengals do. Hire a GM.

Why do you keep quoting yourself?

Not to mention that he quotes himself and proceeds to disagree with himself. I find this particular brand of idiot somewhat entertaining.

Not to mention that he quotes himself and proceeds to disagree with himself. I find this particular brand of idiot somewhat entertaining.

LOL this is entertaining LOL.

The OP asked if Simpson can be our #1. Can't you read? Did you go to public school or something. I was merely stating that if he becomes a number one receiver he will be gone next year unless we tag him. So is one year of a number 1 reciever for a team that goes 5-11 good enough for you? Then so be it.

The OP asked if Simpson can be our #1. Can't you read? Did you go to public school or something. I was merely stating that if he becomes a number one receiver he will be gone next year unless we tag him. So is one year of a number 1 reciever for a team that goes 5-11 good enough for you? Then so be it.

And what exactly is it that's wrong with public school ??

Are you one of those home schooled individuals or the silver spoon private school type that thinks they are better than everyone ??

Because your statement is implying that public school students are stupid.

This is off topic, but I'd like an answer before giving you the boot.

Call it the stupid part of me...

First of all, welcome to the forums DraftGeek. I hope you find your stay as pleasant as I...

... Secondly, any opinions posted here "outside of the box" will surely get flamed. For the record, I beat women, I'm gay, and I have a man crush on Chad OchoCinco. Hi, nice to meet you!

Tagging Jerome Simpson after this year is not something that I would rule out with MB's history of franchise tags.

Army, Shane Graham????

For the record, I beat women, I'm gay, and I have a man crush on Chad OchoCinco.

Yes, yes. We know Giz. Quit shoving it down our throats.

lol

Tagging Jerome Simpson after this year is not something that I would rule out with MB's history of franchise tags.

Army, Shane Graham????

C'mon now. I know you aren't comparing whatever in the hell people want to label Simpson as (some say bust) to one of the most accurate kickers in the history of the league right ?? That situation was totally different and when looking at that one, they could tag Shayne for LESS than he was wanting in a new deal.

Hard to draw a comparison from that standpoint.