Bengals at Ravens Week 17 2010 Season Game Thread

membengal

As I mentioned in one of the other threads, I have stumbled across two tix, so my brother and I will be wandering down to M & T for the game. Sitting way up top and quietly rooting for Simpson/Dunlap/Atkins/Muck and any other young players recently liberated from wherever it was that Marvin sent them.

And then, once the game is over, the watch begins.

At a minimum, I pray to the football gods that Brat is gone.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it surprise anyone to see the Bengals win this one ??

With them winning, what, 7 of the last 10 ??

Bengals- 17

Ravens- 14

Totally blow their draft pick and not really play spoiler to a team going to the playoffs.

Oh well, just fire Brat and my optimism grows by leaps and bounds for next season.

Inactives for today's game.

BALTIMORE-Jermaine Gresham's club-breaking season came to an end before Sunday's season finale here at M&T Bank Stadium when he was inactive for the first time this season with a knee injury. The record for catches by a rookie tight end is now 52 as he finished with 471 yards and four touchdowns.

Cornerback Johnathan Joseph (ankle), who didn't practice all week, is going to try and go after his pregame workout on a wet field under partly cloudy skies and a temperature of about 50 degrees. With Gresham out, Chase Coffman was listed for his first NFL start in his sixth game.

As expected, everybody else on the inactive list except wide receiver Chad Ochocinco and rookie center Reggie Stephens, was a relative newcomer to the roster. Stephens, inactive for every game, joined offensive lineman Kirk Chambers, wide receiver Shay Hodge, tight end Garrett Mills, and defensive end Victor Adeyanju. Among those down for the Ravens were backup linebacker Tavares Gooden, backup safety Tom Zbikowski, and backup tight end Dennis Pitta.

[/i]http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Gresham-out-JJoe-go/927c1866-694e-407e-9838-77c87d3dc612

As I mentioned in one of the other threads, I have stumbled across two tix, so my brother and I will be wandering down to M & T for the game. Sitting way up top and quietly rooting for Simpson/Dunlap/Atkins/Muck and any other young players recently liberated from wherever it was that Marvin sent them.

And then, once the game is over, the watch begins.

At a minimum, I pray to the football gods that Brat is gone.

Fingers Crossed Brat,Paul & Sheppard will be gone with Chad,Livings & T.O

Dhani's problem is he is just TOO slow.

If he had more speed, he'd still be in NO or Philly.

I'd wager he is still better at this later stage than Simmons was but he there does need to be a solution in the middle. Is it Rey? Is it Muckleroy?

It won't be Dhani starting next year. Dhani is excellent as a back-up but a serious liability against the pass.

Dhani's problem is he is just TOO slow.

If he had more speed, he'd still be in NO or Philly.

I'd wager he is still better at this later stage than Simmons was but he there does need to be a solution in the middle. Is it Rey? Is it Muckleroy?

It won't be Dhani starting next year. Dhani is excellent as a back-up but a serious liability against the pass.

Agreed when Comes Smarts and being Physical Dhani's great but he just doesn't have the speed to cover ANYONE it seems : / I like the guy I really do but we need the side line to side line presence imo.

O reverting to form today...

SO far yes,that's Why it may have been bit premature to judge the Offense after one game.