• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draft order headed in to today:

/>http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.html

Carolina already lost

Denver v. Houston later today

AZ already won so they fall down

Detroit & Buffalo both losing at the half, Buffalo badly

If I have things figured right the Bengals could theoretically drop to 5 (highly unlikely) or climb to 2 with a loss + a Denver win.

Hobson:

The inactive list confirmed that The Ocho (ankle) was inactive for just the fourth time in the last nine seasons and eighth time in his career and that Jerome Simpson got the second start of his career. With Dennis Roland (knee) limited during the week, Anthony Collins got his second start of the season at right tackle and veteran tackle Kirk Chambers was active for the first time he signed Nov. 16.

Also inactive were cornerback Jonathan Wade (knee) and running back Brian Leonard (ankle) with injuries while tight ends Chase Coffman and Garrett Mills, center Reggie Stephens, and defensive end Victor Adeyanju.

Two of the Chargers' big offensive weapons were out with injuries, tight end Antonio Gates and wide receiver Malcom Floyd.

Ill be happy to see Simpson and Caldwell today, and would like to see them continue to run block the way they did last week. Ill be happy if they continue to run the ball like they did last week, and continue to run it. Tough game i doubt they will win, but would love to see the young guys on offense and defense continue to improve! I also want to see Collins have a great game a tackle today!