Craziest Statistics of the season?

Scout200

What do you think is the craziest/most interesting stats this season?

Here are some that come to mind:

- The Redskins are 4-1 when they score under 20 points, and 1-5 when they score over 20 points.

- The Patriots have the 31st ranked defense yet are arguably the #1 team in the league...

- Matt Cassel is one of only eight QB's in NFL history to throw 20+ TD's and 5 or less INT after 11 games.

What other ones are there?

First game against the Browns the Bengals rushed 17 times.

Second game against the Browns the Bengals rushed 45 times.

In the name of all that is holy, fire Bob Bratkowski. That f**king idiot took a power running team and tried to turn it into the greatest show on turf. Only when his new toys broke did he go back to smashmouth football. That 17 rushes vs 45 rushes makes me absolutely sick.

• 2 weeks later...

The NFC West. Are any of those teams better than the Bengals?

If you were to base that question on current records, the answer is:

ALL OF THEM !!!

AB I've seen several of their games. The only one that might be worth something are the Rams. Bradford is an up-and-comer. I am not convinced that the rest are any better than our lot.

The NFC West. Are any of those teams better than the Bengals?

If you were to base that question on current records, the answer is:

ALL OF THEM !!!

AB I've seen several of their games. The only one that might be worth something are the Rams. Bradford is an up-and-comer. I am not convinced that the rest are any better than our lot.

Arizona certainly isn't.

Merely looking at the records. I wasn't actually in the line of thought of those teams being better than the Bengals.

I know we spent October and November pissing down our leg but I think our guys are better than most of that division. But in the end, their win-loss record is the only thing that matters.

But at some point watching the Pats dismantle the Bears and the Giants get blown out by GB a couple of weeks ago I realized that there isn't a whole lot of difference between most of the teams in the league. Probably three to five teams at the top and bottom and the rest are very similar.