Bengals vs. Steelers MNF

jjakq27

Who else thinks that there will be no halftime adjustments by the coaching staff? :blink:

Sure they will. They will let the Steelers get a large enough lead so that the Steelers change to a prevent defense which will allow Palmer to get some garbage yards.

...and Brat will point and say, "See, it works, this offense is so beautifully designed, I am an offensive genius."

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I question this teams toughness, last year they had it this year they do not.

Maybe not, but when you cough up the ball like they have on special teams tonight you won't win many games no mater how tough you are.

Im not talking about just tonight im talking about all year. Coming into the season people were questioning how the bengals would handle success. So far i would say they cant, and they cant handle success while in games either. They also cant seem to handle making mistakes and over coming them. Last year they had things to play for, the death of Zimmers wife, Chris death things like that so far this year it looks like they are not playing for anything??????