Jets seem so much better

walzav29

I hate to admit it, but they just do. They impose their will on teams. Our defense and offense just look average. No identity. I thought Michael Johnson would be used in a creative way, and something special would happen on offense. Nothing is happening.

Don't worry this is why the season still has 12 more games left. The Jets still have a couple of lulls to get through. We'll see how Sanchez holds up when things get rough. Rex's big mouth has been shut lately and I think that's benefited them.

As far as our defense goes...is there another defensive coordinator you would rather have than Zimmer? The Browns have a VERY underrated O-line. Hillis ran wild on Baltimore for 144 yards.

Turn that frown upside down.

(I enjoy reading your posts and stream of thought style of writing, it's cool to read)

I hate to admit it, but they just do. They impose their will on teams. Our defense and offense just look average. No identity. I thought Michael Johnson would be used in a creative way, and something special would happen on offense. Nothing is happening.

Lot of games left! I will admit though that the whole MJ thing does bother me. He was playing so awsome last year, batting down balls rushing the QB to throw bad passes, so far i just dont see it yet. So i dont know if moving him to LB this year hurt him from practing at DE or what. I expect more from the young LB and the young DE that are returning back this year and so far not much improvement. Makes me wonder whats up?

I hate to admit it, but they just do.

Well, heck, walter, I'm sure that there's plenty of room on the bandwagon over at Jets Landing Strip. Here, you mind tossing this bag of empties into the dumpster on your way out the door? ;)

I'm not sure how impressive the Jets look after Miami's fiasco last night. They did beat the Pats (thanks to 3 NE turnover, gee that sounds familiar) but other than that they've topped the Fins, the Bills (who may be the worst team in the league) and lost to a Baltimore club that appears to have it only a little more together than us.

I can look at other teams and think to myself how quick they appear, how prepared they appear, and how well they execute, but I don't really care. I do care about the problems our own team is having and while some of my posts as well as others may appear as if the ship is sinking, it's simply trying to be honest about what we are seeing and why.

If I had inside access and understood it, I wouldn't need to come here and throw ideas around and listen to others opinions.

That not being the case, I will question what I see until there is improvement.

If it looks like a pile of sh*t and smells like a pile of sh*t, it's not a rose.

I might want it to be and might even call it a rose, but sh*t it remains...

All that being said, this team does in fact have the talent to fix it's problems.

It's frustrating, because it's right there. The Pat's traded Moss and the Colts are having the Super Bowl hangover. The Bengals can't afford to drop the games they should win because of mistakes.

Fumbles

Chad's penalty

Sims holding (nonsense, but a call none the less)

We know the Bengals can beat Pittsburgh and the Ravens. They just have to get it together. I don't know what Marv has to do, but he's gotta do it.