Reds vs. Cubs

ArmyBengal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five games up. Unbelievable! Keep it rolling while St. Louis can't find their a$$es with both hands. :lol:

The Reds have done everything right except beat the Cards head to head. Let's hope they can do that two out of three next weekend. That should shut up their critics

Five games up. Unbelievable! Keep it rolling while St. Louis can't find their a$$es with both hands. :lol:

The Reds have done everything right except beat the Cards head to head. Let's hope they can do that two out of three next weekend. That should shut up their critics

I expect to see a lot of bad blood in this series.

The Reds wont be sweeping the Brewers, Harang is coming back to start on Tuesday and unless they can give him about 10 runs I think it will be a loss.

JESUS H. CHRIST !!! You've got to be kidding me...

On a side note, does anyone know Jesus' middle name ??

Henry ?? Hugh ??

I've often wondered that...

The Reds wont be sweeping the Brewers, Harang is coming back to start on Tuesday and unless they can give him about 10 runs I think it will be a loss.

Yeah, I don't feel good about that one either. Of course the Reds have been winning lately despite some awful pitching. They gave up 14 hits yesterday and I think they gave up 18 in that 12-11 win over the Pirates