Rumor - 2nd Round pick for Haynesworth

walzav29

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess...it just feels like the movie Groundhog's Day in here. It seems like a lot of threads end up with this same argument.

Word. And it is sooo tedious.

No apologies.

In fact, if you don't like the topic....start a new one.

Or have both of you forgotten how?

I have not. Just not a lot to talk about now.

So you've got nothing to say, but still.....you criticize. Props.

Which explains year three of a group of you engaged in a massive circle jerk over an idiot.

Perhaps, but if true it's also a massive circle jerk you stumbled upon....and then jumped into the middle of.

Nothing better than being part of a Hair post where he chops quotes and leaves out the parts that are most bothersome.

Nothing better than being part of a Hair post where he chops quotes and leaves out the parts that are most bothersome.

Bothersome?

I guess you'll have to enlighten me because I don't recall you saying anything of note, good or bad. In fact, all I'm hearing from you is bitching and complaining....about everything.

Need a hug?

I guess...it just feels like the movie Groundhog's Day in here. It seems like a lot of threads end up with this same argument.

Word. And it is sooo tedious.

No apologies.

In fact, if you don't like the topic....start a new one.

Or have both of you forgotten how?

I have not. Just not a lot to talk about now.

So you've got nothing to say, but still.....you criticize. Props.

Which explains year three of a group of you engaged in a massive circle jerk over an idiot.

Perhaps, but if true it's also a massive circle jerk you stumbled upon....and then jumped into the middle of.

I need to learn how to do that. I have started to do more bullet points so that it is easier for others to quote and comment. Hairs' quoting abilities rank up in the top 1%.

Bothersome?

I guess you'll have to enlighten me because I don't recall you saying anything of note, good or bad. In fact, all I'm hearing from you is bitching and complaining....about everything.

Need a hug?

Not especially. And I am not sure where I am bitching and comlaining about "everything" because I note that in a thread about Haynesworth we've watched it devolve into more of the same tired rants from the pro-idiot and anti-idiot crowds, who have no more chance of convincing the other side to change their views than the north-going Zax and south-going Zax had of convincing the other to move aside.

I have pretty studiously tried to avoid most of the copious idiot threads on this board for several years now, but they proliferate like tribbles, so, it is hard to do, particularly as they steal into threads allegedly about other things.

Get that gay ish outta here! haha

No problem, kiddies. We'll wind the clock back a bit further and and find a tune from the "bands you never heard of but should have" file for a thread that's well on course for oblivion...(p.s. for all you young'uns that thing in the video is called a "record." :lol: )

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCi4gUX4oJo

Now I'd gladly trade a 7th rd draft pick as long as we pay him the league minimum. Anything else is too much for this guy.

You'd trade a 7th round draft pick for Haynesworth, and would like to pay him league minimum?

Yeah, I'd like that to happen too

I'd also like to win the lottery every week, and have powers like Superman, and come up with the cure for cancer in a dream tonight.

Not necessarily in that order, mind you

Haynesworth is showing himself to be more undependable than LocoOcho. I really don't know whether trading for him or keeping Ocho is the bigger gamble. I think we should just hang on to Chad and go into the season the way things are. Besides, according to Mike Shanahan, Haynesworth had until April 1 to find a team to trade with. It seems they're gonna play hard ball with him like the Bengals did with Chad.

Now I'd gladly trade a 7th rd draft pick as long as we pay him the league minimum. Anything else is too much for this guy.

You'd trade a 7th round draft pick for Haynesworth, and would like to pay him league minimum?

Yeah, I'd like that to happen too

I'd also like to win the lottery every week, and have powers like Superman, and come up with the cure for cancer in a dream tonight.

Not necessarily in that order, mind you

My way of saying that this guy isnt worth a second look. Seventh may be too high.

Maybe an 8th.

Have you not heard Chad's motto for this season?

Go kiss the baby. We've all heard this new meaningless piece of garbage.

"Trust me like Birth Control: 99.9%"

Yeah. His mind is on the skanks, not the down and yards markers

Obviously Carson has no problems with him (Pic taken Yesterday)

I can see Chad's grinning-like-a-chimp-who-just-threw-poo-on-you face.

I can't see Carson's

Can you tell us all again what this picture makes obvious?

You do understand the difference between an actual friendship and the friendliness a professional and a leader (that'd be Carson, not Chad, in case this was not obvious, to use your chosen term) extends to a co-worker?

Have you not heard Chad's motto for this season?

"Trust me like Birth Control: 99.9%"

Trust the only player on the roster who admits he deliberately tanked a season? Why?

Obviously Carson has no problems with him...

Bulls**t. Palmer clearly has a problem with Chad's misplaced priorities, and earlier he showed no reluctance in making those feelings known. And of course he's going to welcome Chad back into the fold immediately....because it's in everyones best interests that he do so.

As for Chad, now that he's shown up for work I'm guessing he'll promptly reward everyone who has indulged and enabled him by giving back to the team almost 85% of everything he's got.

Few will complain.

Im not talking about Chad anymore.

But - No 85 looked awfully quick in those drills yesterday in relation to the other WRs.

I don't know if that is a testament to 85's quickness or the rest of the WRs lack thereof.

And Matt Jones is the opposite of quick. He is my guess for being one of the odd men out. Or put on 20-40 lbs and become a TE.

You do understand the difference between an actual friendship and the friendliness a professional and a leader (that'd be Carson, not Chad, in case this was not obvious, to use your chosen term) extends to a co-worker?

You do understand the difference between a co-worker and teammate right?

You can tolerate and even ignore a co-worker, you can't really do that with a teammate (especially when it's a QB and his #1 WR).There is no room for pettiness on a team, it only destroys chemistry. Carson understands this. You obviously have a bigger problem with Chad than Carson does at this point.

You do understand the difference between a co-worker and teammate right?

You can tolerate and even ignore a co-worker

No, not if you are a professional.

It sounds like you dont understand the term.

As a professional (whatever) you are a part off a team

Sure, this team probably does not appear on TV. This team probably doesnt get paid mind boggling amounts of money. This team doesn't have an offseason. Etc Etc. There are differences between any given job and any other given job

but

the committment to one's team that a professional makes is the same, and ignoring one's professional teammates is career suicide.

with a few exceptions - like professional sports, where preening divas and prancing inflated-ego prima donnas (like Chad) are gonna get paid whether or not they act as a highly compensated professional should, because the teams paying them are contractually bound to do so.

Oh and rumors Haynesworth may be cut.

According to Shanahan he'll be cut or traded only IF he agrees to pay back a portion of his signing bonus. Which Albert most certainly won't do....so he won't be cut outright.

I'm still thinking trade, and yeah.....I'm still interested.

"Oh my my. Oh hell yes."