Public apology

gregstephens

Since we've got the riddle solved about the trolls, I have to post this and offer a public apology for my end of the argument I had earlier with membengal. mem, I am sorry these people caused you and I to have an escalated and public fight, and I am sorry for the things I said. I still wish in the future we can handle these issues via PMs, but shouldn't have allowed myself to get frustrated into fighting my own brethren Bengal fan.

Since we've got the riddle solved about the trolls, I have to post this and offer a public apology for my end of the argument I had earlier with membengal. mem, I am sorry these people caused you and I to have an escalated and public fight, and I am sorry for the things I said. I still wish in the future we can handle these issues via PMs, but shouldn't have allowed myself to get frustrated into fighting my own brethren Bengal fan.

Kudos. :sure:

No problem greg, it really wasn't a criticism of you I was intending but a general plea for any of you on the button to put the board back to like it was in terms of legit bengals talk. My bad that it felt personal. It wasn't.

No problem greg, it really wasn't a criticism of you I was intending but a general plea for any of you on the button to put the board back to like it was in terms of legit bengals talk. My bad that it felt personal. It wasn't.

Understood. We just appreciate it, in general, if those pleas are handled privately via PM.

Either way, I'm glad we've cleaned the scum out. That was quite an invasion yesterday...

Understood. We just appreciate it, in general, if those pleas are handled privately via PM.

Either way, I'm glad we've cleaned the scum out. That was quite an invasion yesterday...

They'll be back.

They'll be back.

And we'll be here. :bengal:

glad its all sorted guys we shouldnt let a bunch or dumbasses come between what we have as bengal fans on this board. Greg you do a good job as a mod (does sucking up get me anywhere ;) ) and mem i like to read your posts it would be a bad day if you left this forum.

btw billy your still my fav mod :D

Sucking up is always welcome, especially when so artfully done as here. Well done. :sure:

True Bengal fans can handle spirited debate. When it's done you wipe up the blood and move on. Nothing personal. We're all in this together. Folks who have stuck with this team since the 1990s are a special group. We've been through a lot together and the fact we're still here and haven't jumped ship, nor jumped "on ship" when they started to win, speaks to our character.