You guys STILL want to argue with me about how we suck at at home?

JoePong

I a tad new here, but I don't get why everyone is jumping all over Joe after simply pointing out the obvious! We suck at home. Period. I think our players pu**ies shrivel up when we fans deservedly boo them!

supa, Joe is a raging trollosexual.

He might as well made some other dipstick statement like something about Odom being "fragile" and how he "knew" it was a mistake bringing him to the bengals.

Listen, do not be lulled in by Joe's negative, woe-is-bengaldom take on things once they get rough going. It is too easy to simply complain and bag on thigns that are only half truths or claim the have "known" this was going to happen.

Just curious.

You know you don't make one post when we beat Pittsburg, Baltimore and Cleveland. Now we lose at home and this B**ch comes out from under his Rock and makes some more Troll comments. Why in hell this troll is not just on the Smack board is beyond me. Well at least its not another Carson post. F**k you Joe Prong.

He's got a point, sorry. We barely "beat" Pittsburgh. If I had to wrap that game up with one sentence I'd say "Pittsburgh beat themselves."

We lost to the freaking Houston Texans at home.

We suck at home right now...

... At the same time, what's your point Joe? It's nothing to brag and say I told you so about.. It makes you look like a troll.

He's got a point, sorry. We barely "beat" Pittsburgh. If I had to wrap that game up with one sentence I'd say "Pittsburgh beat themselves."

I do not subscribe to "barely", or "lucky" or what-have-you.

They outplayed those teams when it mattered. They finished the games. Wins do not need to be "pretty" or "stylish" or whatever. They are wins.

To your point, Pitt did not beat themselves. The Bengals beat Pitt.

JJoe made a play and capitalized on a poor Benji throw. Carson lead the offense, after sputtering (4 stright punts) in the first half, and got going when it mattered.

Did you even watch the game? Go read the gamebook on nfl.com and enlighten yourself.

The Bengals beat GB, PIT, CLE and BAL. They won. they were better. the games count. The lost to Denver, no matter the circumstance. They lost to Houston.

I do think that the Denver game and Houston were winnable, as in, they were not "dominated" or blown out, like in years past. These are close games, to be sure, but a win is a win and a loss is a loss. They were close to losing games as well, but didn't.

Coming up are games that will also be hotly contested and look to be very close as well. The Bengals must overcome some basic issues, like catching passes and limiting drive-killing penalties, so they have a chance to "finish" games and win them.

The upside in this all is this team does know how to "finish" and has shown they can keep games very close so they have a chance to win. Blowouts are nice and create confidence but I am not sure how much more of a "win" they are than a "win" in a close game. I'd rather have the NFL's leading rusher, a clutch QB, a very talented WR corp and a young, tough defense that plays to win...than be the finesse team of 2005, that lacked maturity and toughness.

I think most would agree that this team has little resemblence to the teams from the previouds two seasons. Attitude, performance, intenisty, all the intangibles are there. Let's face it, they are not going to go 16-0, or 15-1.

To the idea that they "suck" at home, I would say that last years team did "suck" at home, as they "sucked" in general. ML teams have not shown some of the pride you'd expect when playing at home but I do not relate those teams to the one on the field this year. They are simply too different to be compared.

So, JoePong is still a throbbing troll, only coming here to squat and dump a troll turd the moment there is a hiccup. He really offers no opinion or input, just pinches off some wolf bait and scurries back to his Addyston shanty. Surprised there is even internet there.

Call it how you want, but we have major issues. Pittsburgh droped a few HUGE first down passes and a couple TD passes. They also made a lot of dumb mistakes... Trust me I watched the game, a couple times and probably with a closer lense than you. 99 out of a 100 times we lose that game at home too.

The good news, we play great on the road!

... At the same time, what's your point Joe? It's nothing to brag and say I told you so about.. It makes you look like a troll.

This is just more proof that you don't know what you're talking about. The Texans are a good team. They have a great QB, great WR, great TE, and pretty decent RB. Their oline is decent as is their defense. They are no pushover desite what their record was coming in.

When this team comes out flat like it did it will lose to any team. The loss of Peko and Odom hurt as well. But someone needed to step up and get this team fired up on Sunday and no one did.

I believe they'll be ready for the Bears this week. They'll regroup, refocus and play well.

This is just more proof that you don't know what you're talking about. The Texans are a good team. They have a great QB, great WR, great TE, and pretty decent RB. Their oline is decent as is their defense. They are no pushover desite what their record was coming in.

When this team comes out flat like it did it will lose to any team. The loss of Peko and Odom hurt as well. But someone needed to step up and get this team fired up on Sunday and no one did.

I believe they'll be ready for the Bears this week. They'll regroup, refocus and play well.

Hey Ron, I agree that we'll bounce back this Sunday against the Bears.. But, I do know what I'm talking about. I follow this team just as close if not closer than anyone on this board. The Texans were HORRIBLE at running the ball coming into this game. Look it up. Our LB"s need to improve their play NOW, especially with Peko and Odom out.

Hey Ron, I agree that we'll bounce back this Sunday against the Bears.. But, I do know what I'm talking about. I follow this team just as close if not closer than anyone on this board. The Texans were HORRIBLE at running the ball coming into this game. Look it up. Our LB"s need to improve their play NOW, especially with Peko and Odom out.

No, sir, you still miss the point. You say that the Texans are a horrible running team and I should look that up...no s**t. The Texans didn't beat us with the run, they passed for almost 400 yards on us. You telling me that any team that can do that is horrible? We can barely pass for over 200 yards and you think we're the better team?

Please make sure you know what you're talking about before you come in here stating your opinions as "fact". I admire your passion for the Bengals, but your often misguided in your arguments.

No, sir, you still miss the point. You say that the Texans are a horrible running team and I should look that up...no s**t. The Texans didn't beat us with the run, they passed for almost 400 yards on us. You telling me that any team that can do that is horrible? We can barely pass for over 200 yards and you think we're the better team?

Please make sure you know what you're talking about before you come in here stating your opinions as "fact". I admire your passion for the Bengals, but your often misguided in your arguments.

The point is that we suck at home.. That's the point. We got beat by the Texans who we already knew had a good passing game. But, they came into PBS and not only threw the ball on us, they ran all over us, which they couldn't do up until they played us.

I'm still not sure why Joe would brag about being right that we suck at home.. JoeP?