This weeks game as important as last weeks

walzav29

They all count as 1 win, put 10 or 11 together during the regular season and they have something. I think they are all the same early, but as the season comes down to the end, depending on the team's record, they can become very must-win.

I wanted a win against Pittsburgh very badly, but I want a win against the Browns just as much. Both are hated rivals and because they are division games, wins can help get the Bengals back to the top of the AFCN.

The next two weeks will define our season. If we handle the Browns like we should we will go into Baltimore higher than any Bengal team since 2005, if we win next week we pave the way for a division championship. Not saying we will or should win v. Baltimore but if we can come into their house and upset them it would really put the Bengals into the catbird seat.

The next two weeks will define our season. If we handle the Browns like we should we will go into Baltimore higher than any Bengal team since 2005, if we win next week we pave the way for a division championship. Not saying we will or should win v. Baltimore but if we can come into their house and upset them it would really put the Bengals into the catbird seat.

I will be interested to see how the Ravens look against some stiff competition in New England. I'm really starting to believe that the steelers won't beat the chargers either. This could be a really great week for us -- in that we'll be leading the division with 2 division wins and a tied overall record with baltimore. If we beat baltimore . . . we could literally run away with the division before the bye week.

I'm feeling pretty confident about Sunday. The mental toughness of this team leads me to believe that they'll practice hard, be preparing hard, and I'm sure the defense wants to pitch a shutout just as much as the offense wants to score 42 points.

I will be interested to see how the Ravens look against some stiff competition in New England. I'm really starting to believe that the steelers won't beat the chargers either. This could be a really great week for us -- in that we'll be leading the division with 2 division wins and a tied overall record with baltimore. If we beat baltimore . . . we could literally run away with the division before the bye week.

I'm feeling pretty confident about Sunday. The mental toughness of this team leads me to believe that they'll practice hard, be preparing hard, and I'm sure the defense wants to pitch a shutout just as much as the offense wants to score 42 points.

I agree about the good weekend thing! All this bs about how good the Ravens have looked is redikulus, they are finally playing some competition, which is why they'll lose! I believe Pitt. will pull it off in the end, but they could easily lose!

Btw, Derek Anderson was the named the starter for Sunday. Ahh...either way its whatever, neither are good but I'd rather play Lady Quinn.

I made the same point in another thread. Last weeks game going against the Steelers was HUGE. Now that we won, it makes this game HUGER !!! (Yeah I know, but it works) If we beat the Browns, going against the Ravens becomes the next biggest game of the year or it will be the HUGEST !!!

Until the next week and so on....

Agreed, big game. I don't see this team letting down.

This may be a good week to see how Bernard Scott fits in the mix of this offense. Benson is going to need some relief at some point this season if we want him fresh in December. Get B. Scott 10-12 touches this game to see where he is and get him some confidence.

I made the same point in another thread. Last weeks game going against the Steelers was HUGE. Now that we won, it makes this game HUGER !!! (Yeah I know, but it works) If we beat the Browns, going against the Ravens becomes the next biggest game of the year or it will be the HUGEST !!!

Until the next week and so on....

Exactly. The more you win, the more important the next game becomes.

Conversely, as we've seen in Cincy for so many years, the more you lose, the less the next game matters.

I just hope the Bengals DO NOT underestimate this game against the Browns. Cleveland always seem to play Cincinnati tough, especially when they play us at home. The Bengals need to come out quick and set the tone for this game. Personally my heart could not stand another come from behind win! :bengal:

Oh no doubt,we can't lose games were supposed to win aka Broncos...Need to go atleast 2-1 over this next 3 weeks though I could see us going 3-0...

Steelers have a nice 3 weeks coming up where they face the Chargers,Lions & browns where Ravens have tough 3 weeks which will prove if their top 5 team in the nfl with Patriots,bengals & Vikings

I just hope the Bengals DO NOT underestimate this game against the Browns. Cleveland always seem to play Cincinnati tough, especially when they play us at home. The Bengals need to come out quick and set the tone for this game. Personally my heart could not stand another come from behind win!

I don't think they are Carson right after they beat the steelers pretty much said this win no longer matters our contraction is on the Browns now...Which is good that their not peering over Browns to set sights on the Ravens just yet.