Antwan Odom

Stripes

I mentioned the DTs specifically in the after game thoughts threads. All our DTS are doing their jobs. Without that the DEs get nothing. Team effort. DTs demanding blockers and DEs getting the better of their man on the line. Excellent. The foundation of a good defence is the front 7. We have that and one more piece at LB will turn this D into something to be reckoned with I think. (plus better safeties please)

ABSOLUTELY! I thought Peko was everywhere during the game. If he continues to draw the double teams, Odom and Geathers will continue to thrive. I look for a big game from the DL against the dreadful Steelers OL.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned the DTs specifically in the after game thoughts threads. All our DTS are doing their jobs. Without that the DEs get nothing. Team effort. DTs demanding blockers and DEs getting the better of their man on the line. Excellent. The foundation of a good defence is the front 7. We have that and one more piece at LB will turn this D into something to be reckoned with I think. (plus better safeties please)

ABSOLUTELY! I thought Peko was everywhere during the game. If he continues to draw the double teams, Odom and Geathers will continue to thrive. I look for a big game from the DL against the dreadful Steelers OL.

It'll be an interesting contest to witness for sure. With Jen's twinkle toes it'll be interesting to see who we send on the blitz. I expect TRRW to get a couple of chances. The DEs will need help containing the big, fat-faced scrambling bastard.