Nine Point Dogs

HoosierCat

http://www.profootballweekly.com/blogs/2009/09/15/week-two-nfl-line-check

Y'know what, I'll take the Bengals & 9 points. GB didn't impress me knocking off an over-rated Bears team (they will be to 2009 what Cleveland was to 2008). And if the Bengals could get to Orton through Denver's o-line, they can certainly get through GB's. Figure the O has nowhere to go but up.

i'll take the bengals also. from what i can dig up about marv against the nfc. marvin's done pretty well, marvin is 14-7-1 against the nfc. 5-0-1 vs the nfc east, 4-0 vs the nfc north, 2-2 vs the south and 3-5 vs the west. not only do i think they will cover i think they can win.

The Bengals are actually 5-2-1 record against the NFC east due to the fact that they lost to both Dallas and NY Giants last year, but .....everything else is correct

I dunno....it's tough to win at Lambeau and the Bengals don't normally do that well on the road. I think the Bengals have the talent to win, but I wonder if the Brat actually calls a good game this week and I wonder if the offense can come far enough in one week to put more than 7 points on the board.