Rey's Hamstring

jonahdsage

Rey is probably not used to this humidity.

The trainers should have known this, and should have taken preemptive measures to limit dehydration injuries like hamstring pulls.

Of course, these are the Bengals trainers so you know how that goes. They work on the cheap, require a small budget, and don't ask too many questions.

...Never-mind that every year there is a disproportionate amount of hamstring injuries. Results have never been a barometer for Mike Brown.

Getting a little nervous about camp injuries and I see it's not looking like Rey Rey is going to play tonight due to "hamstring problems" according to hobson -- any word on what's going on with him?

Maybe he's just sick of people calling him stupid names like "Rey Rey."

The trainers should have known this, and should have taken preemptive measures to limit dehydration injuries like hamstring pulls.

Of course, these are the Bengals trainers so you know how that goes. They work on the cheap, require a small budget, and don't ask too many questions.

...Never-mind that every year there is a disproportionate amount of hamstring injuries. Results have never been a barometer for Mike Brown.

Sheesh, did you think all of that up on your own?

Moron.

For the record, Maualuga has been fighting a tight hamstring since a few weeks prior to the NFL combine....actually tweaking it fairly seriously during his 40 yard dash.

But what the heck, I'm sure the humidity in Cincinnati, and the small size of Paul Sparling's paycheck, had something to do with it...you stupid little pinprick.

Sheesh, did you think all of that up on your own?

Moron.

For the record, Maualuga has been fighting a tight hamstring since a few weeks prior to the NFL combine....actually tweaking it fairly seriously during his 40 yard dash.

But what the heck, I'm sure the humidity in Cincinnati, and the small size of Paul Sparling's paycheck, had something to do with it...you stupid little pinprick.

Hitting the Robitussin a little early tonight I see. :lol:

No, I didn't "think that up all on my own."

Its called evidence. Damning evidence.

It's damning evidence you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Maualuga tweaked his hamstring months ago, while under the care and supervision of the USC medical staff. He then tweaked it further while under the care and supervision of the NFL's medical staff in Indianapolis. And that alone is reason enough to call the majority of your rant stupid and idiotic. In fact, I'm guessing the only reason you offered your patented "humidity/Bengals suck/hydration" rant was because you stupidly forgot Maualuga has been fighting a tight hamstring since BEFORE he was drafted.

Moron.

It's damning evidence you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Maualuga tweaked his hamstring months ago, while under the care and supervision of the USC medical staff. He then tweaked it further while under the care and supervision of the NFL's medical staff in Indianapolis. And that alone is reason enough to call the majority of your rant stupid and idiotic. In fact, I'm guessing the only reason you offered your patented "humidity/Bengals suck/hydration" rant was because you stupidly forgot Maualuga has been fighting a tight hamstring since BEFORE he was drafted.

Moron.

Everybody knows he has had issues there since the combine. Everyone except the Bengals training staff that is.

But don't take my word for it. Next week's Hard Knocks will probably blow yet another one of your apoligist rants out of the water. Paul Sparling will be calling Rey "a p***y for drinking so much water," just watch.

Getting a little nervous about camp injuries and I see it's not looking like Rey Rey is going to play tonight due to "hamstring problems" according to hobson -- any word on what's going on with him?

Maybe he's just sick of people calling him stupid names like "Rey Rey."

Haven't seen you around in a few weeks and THIS is your contribution, huh?

Go reintroduce your cranium to Fredo's posterior, why don't cha'?

Everybody knows he has had issues there since the combine.

You didn't. That's why your dumb ass was busy imagining fictional scenarios based upon the local humidity OR the supposedly small size of Paul Sparlings paycheck.

Everyone except the Bengals training staff that is.

Lying again?

But don't take my word for it.

Not likely.

Next week's Hard Knocks will probably.....

If I were you I wouldn't be in such a hurry to begin telling lies about next weeks show. Rather, give it time to play out. You'll get your chance.