Child Please!

johnswahoo

I watched ustream yesterday with Chad.....He was promoting his Child Please t-shirts by Reebok----does anybody know where they can be purchased?

You really want one of those? Child please.

Child-Yes----Why not....I know people here in Cincinnati really hate the fact that Chad wants and gets the negative attention that he garners. But I dont' think he gets the respect as the best player that Cincinnati has had this decade.

I think that Chad is a hard worker and honestly until after the offseason we didn't hear about how he played almost all seson with a separated shoulder. Lets face it....He played and really didn't bitch about the injury....

He is my favorite Bengals player.

I watched ustream yesterday with Chad.....He was promoting his Child Please t-shirts by Reebok----does anybody know where they can be purchased?

Child-Yes----Why not....I know people here in Cincinnati really hate the fact that Chad wants and gets the negative attention that he garners. But I dont' think he gets the respect as the best player that Cincinnati has had this decade.

I think that Chad is a hard worker and honestly until after the offseason we didn't hear about how he played almost all seson with a separated shoulder. Lets face it....He played and really didn't bitch about the injury....

Fredo...is that you?

Alright, let's break this down:

Best player the team has had this decade? Might want to ask Carson Palmer or Willie Anderson how they feel about that.

He didn't grouse about the shoulder injury, but we all knew it happened and, just like the ankle injury, he didn't do anything about it. So, I'm supposed to applaud the fact he played like crap in a meaningless season because of an injury he didn't take care of?

Hard worker? Sure, WHEN HE WANTS TO BE, and HOW HE WANTS TO DO IT.

Hey, I'm not knocking anyone's choice of favorite player. Like Fredo, that's cool. Just acknowledge he doesn't run routes on water.

Don't be that guy.

He earned all the negative attention he gets in this city. He's also not the best player this team has had. I would argue that Palmer, Willie, and even Corey Dillon are better players than Chad. Maybe even Housh.

Chad used to be a hard worker. And we all knew about his shoulder. It happened in the first preseason game last year. And instead of getting it operated on and taking the time off he played through it and to my knowledge still hasn't gotten it repaired.

He is talented, but he's also a first class douche who I don't respect anymore.

He earned all the negative attention he gets in this city. He's also not the best player this team has had. I would argue that Palmer, Willie, and even Corey Dillon are better players than Chad. Maybe even Housh.

Chad used to be a hard worker. And we all knew about his shoulder. It happened in the first preseason game last year. And instead of getting it operated on and taking the time off he played through it and to my knowledge still hasn't gotten it repaired.

You lost me at Corey Dillon. Otherwise, well said.

Dillon, no matter how he left here, was the best running back this team ever had. I felt about him then the same way I feel about Chad now. Time has healed that wound now. I still don't like what he did, but you can't deny what he did on the field. And he was definitely more of a team guy than Chad ever will be.

Dillon, no matter how he left here, was the best running back this team ever had. I felt about him then the same way I feel about Chad now. Time has healed that wound now. I still don't like what he did, but you can't deny what he did on the field. And he was definitely more of a team guy than Chad ever will be.

With TJ now gone.....Ocho---will have a Pro Bowl year.....yes he is getting older-----but 94 receptions----1300 yards and 10 td's will not be out of the question....if that happens all of Bengal land will forget about TJ and Johnson will be back to taunting management.....

With TJ now gone.....Ocho---will have a Pro Bowl year.....yes he is getting older-----but 94 receptions----1300 yards and 10 td's will not be out of the question....if that happens all of Bengal land will forget about TJ and Johnson will be back to taunting management.....

Why on Earth would we want him taunting management? He just needs to shut up and play the game the way it needs to be played. If he concentrated on his game as much as he concentrated on being an attention whore he'd be a lot better off, as would the team. No matter what he does this year I'll never forget nor forgive has antics last year and during halftime of the '05 playoff loss. I want him to do good just because he's a Bengal.

Absolutely correct. Dillon was a beast of a running back and despite how he left here, it does not change how good he was. I always loved the way Dillon ran, especially when he used that stiff arm....

sorry if i am being dumb, but what the hell does "child please" mean lol

That's Ocho Noshow's motto for the year. I'm not quite sure anyone really knows what it means.

His grandmother used to say that to Chad all the time when he was growing up. Now Chad says it. Which is ironic because Chad is probably the biggest child on the Bengals.

sorry if i am being dumb, but what the hell does "child please" mean lol

Turns out it means "f**k you".

When you get right down to it almost everything Chad says translates to that.

BTW, my wife says she's torn about how to feel about Chad now that she's seen him interact with his fellow players on Hard Knocks. In short, she still thinks he's a raving a**h***, yet lovable.

As for me, my opinion...and my level of pissivity, will remain unchanged until Chad rips off an 1,800 yard season. Short of that....f**k him.

:lmao: