Does anyone know why Marvin didn't like Rudi?

walzav29

It is challenging to be a Bengals fan, much less a Bengals player, and we all cope in different ways. I'll leave it at that.

You're so heroic, rising to meet the challenge of being a Bengal fan, and coping with the trauma that inevitably follows. How's the healing?

Seriously, what the f**k are you talking about? Things I find challenging are real, like the death of a friend or loved one, or financial trouble, or deciphering one of your stupid-ass Bengal hating posts. Those are things I have to cope with. Being a fan of the Bengals? That's something I choose to do. I love it and keep it in perspective.

Good luck "coping" with being a fan of the Bengals. Here's a coping technique for you, go soak your head for a couple hours. Then rise, throw off the shackles of Bengaldom, and admit you're devotion and love for the Steelers. That's a team you can love and respect. You can join the nation-wide army of front-running half wits that root for that team. Maybe fate will smile on you, and you can meet the Benetrator himself, down a few beers, he'll get blind drunk, mistake you for one of his skank victims, and he'll rape the living s**t out of you.

Guilt and shame become your constant companions as you try to make sense of your new status as the Benetrator's little bitch. But things come full circle, as you call on the same coping techniques that got you through years of Bengal fandom. You learn to respect yourself again, and finally, a year or so after the incident, you file a lawsuit. You bravely face the cameras with your shark lawyer - some dude named Greg who used to be a prosecutor has agreed to sue Ben and the Steelers pro bono. You stand tall and proud before the media, and tell them what Ben did to you.

You hold your head high, nothing to be ashamed of. You answer all the questions. Yes, you began exclusively dressing as a woman after the rape. True, you put up absolutely no physical resistance, but that was because you were scared of Ben. Yes, you've moved on, and you are now dating several different men, nothing serious.

You go to trial, and your shark lawyer beats the living crap out of Ben's legal team. Your guy pierces the corporate veil, and succeeds in having the Steelers organization held liable. You collect millions, and gosh darn you just go have that sex change operation you've always wanted.

Then, dare you dream of the fairy tale ending? It really happens! The Steelers hold tryouts for their first sqaud of cheerleaders, and you make it! You are part of the Steelers organization in the vaginal, douchtastic way you always dreamed of.

Go for it Bearcat, go girl, live your dream!

It is challenging to be a Bengals fan, much less a Bengals player, and we all cope in different ways. I'll leave it at that.

You're so heroic, rising to meet the challenge of being a Bengal fan, and coping with the trauma that inevitably follows. How's the healing?

Seriously, what the f**k are you talking about? Things I find challenging are real, like the death of a friend or loved one, or financial trouble, or deciphering one of your stupid-ass Bengal hating posts. Those are things I have to cope with. Being a fan of the Bengals? That's something I choose to do. I love it and keep it in perspective.

Good luck "coping" with being a fan of the Bengals. Here's a coping technique for you, go soak your head for a couple hours. Then rise, throw off the shackles of Bengaldom, and admit you're devotion and love for the Steelers. That's a team you can love and respect. You can join the nation-wide army of front-running half wits that root for that team. Maybe fate will smile on you, and you can meet the Benetrator himself, down a few beers, he'll get blind drunk, mistake you for one of his skank victims, and he'll rape the living s**t out of you.

Guilt and shame become your constant companions as you try to make sense of your new status as the Benetrator's little bitch. But things come full circle, as you call on the same coping techniques that got you through years of Bengal fandom. You learn to respect yourself again, and finally, a year or so after the incident, you file a lawsuit. You bravely face the cameras with your shark lawyer - some dude named Greg who used to be a prosecutor has agreed to sue Ben and the Steelers pro bono. You stand tall and proud before the media, and tell them what Ben did to you.

You hold your head high, nothing to be ashamed of. You answer all the questions. Yes, you began exclusively dressing as a woman after the rape. True, you put up absolutely no physical resistance, but that was because you were scared of Ben. Yes, you've moved on, and you are now dating several different men, nothing serious.

You go to trial, and your shark lawyer beats the living crap out of Ben's legal team. Your guy pierces the corporate veil, and succeeds in having the Steelers organization held liable. You collect millions, and gosh darn you just go have that sex change operation you've always wanted.

Then, dare you dream of the fairy tale ending? It really happens! The Steelers hold tryouts for their first sqaud of cheerleaders, and you make it! You are part of the Steelers organization in the vaginal, douchtastic way you always dreamed of.

While reading this post all I could think about was how it sounded like a Dr. Cox rant from SCRUBS. Entertaining and degrading, thanks.

You must work for one s**tty company after another if you think that. I have worked for companies that have their s**t together,

Read, Wendy's

and companies that do not. There is a difference. And the employees follow suit more often than not, one way or another.

Read, McDonalds's

Damn, COB! Just ... damn!

Maybe fate will smile on you, and you can meet the Benetrator himself, down a few beers, he'll get blind drunk, mistake you for one of his skank victims, and he'll rape the living s**t out of you.

NOTE: To whomever it may concern. Please send me 53 of your Ben Roethlisberger "Benetrator" t-shirts. Cost is no object. In fact, you can double your asking price if you can guarantee delivery by week three of the coming NFL season. Thanks in advance, and as always....f**k Hines Ward.

Damn, COB! Just ... damn!

I just noticed my inclusion in that scenario! Now I'm really ROTFL!!

:sure: