Worst uniform in sports? Come on!

walzav29

Love the Bengals helmets, IMO the best in football. As far as the overall uniforms, I would love it if the Bengals went back to the 1981-1996 uniforms. I wasn't too thrilled in 97' when they added the tiger on the sleeve and gave the stripe pattern a "block" look. I don't mind the current uniforn design, I but definately prefer the 81-96 look. The only uniform I thought compared to that era of Bengal uniforms was the Rams uniforms from back when they played at Anaheim Stadium.

Sorry Pidge, I'm lost with your post there. The Hask ??

Yeah, Pidge's posts can be challenging at times. I tried the Google thing but all I got back after entering "the Hask" was a link to hair care products.

And speaking of crazy Googling...try this one. Do a search for Bearcat1975.

Because not only can you find links to the Bearcats uninformed posts on Bengalzone, but as it turns out he's also a regular poster on.....(wait for it)...... MomsLikeMe.com

:lmao:

and the oregon ducks green/yellow football ones.

Oh no you didn't!nothing wrong with the green & yellow and Bleh at their Gray/white & black/yello uniforms : =

Tell me you're not in this picture Kaz!

_mg_3050.jpg

:lmao: & if I was? lol

Ok...I am confused. Is this one guy photoshopped, or two twins, or what? It actually looks like two guys...holding hands???

It's photoshop if you look at the guy on the left his left arm their is a thin white line overlapping the guy on the right :P

Because not only can you find links to the Bearcats uninformed posts on Bengalzone, but as it turns out he's also a regular poster on.....(wait for it)...... MomsLikeMe.com

:lmao:

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I've been ignoring bearcat's post for well over a month now. I'm able to see through the posts of others that he still brings frustration to some members here.

How could I have known that Cincy area moms share our plight?

This may be the happiest day I've had on this forum.

Amazing.

:lol:

090630_maillots_b.jpg

I know I know, not a football uniform but this would rank high on an all world, all sport comp. Very apt that The Hask is the player wearing it.

Ok...I am confused. Is this one guy photoshopped, or two twins, or what? It actually looks like two guys...holding hands???

One guy, photoshopped. It's so dead on. This particular player (James Haskell) loves himself you see so who better to hold hands with. BTW, a few months back he went on a rant in the press about how he was going to beat up this guy who was slipping his girlfriend one. Get this, the dude was her tennis coach and he was from France. :lol: What a cliche. Here's a website of the douche, just to illustrate what a grade A, free range cretin he is. Linkage.

Anyways, we always get the worst uniform thing and it's BS. I lurve our helmets - the best in all of football.

Sorry Pidge, I'm lost with your post there. The Hask ??

Yeah, Pidge's posts can be challenging at times. I tried the Google thing but all I got back after entering "the Hask" was a link to hair care products.

lol.gif

CLASSIC !!! That's some funny sh*t !!!

lol.giflaugh.giflol.gif

Curious about Hair's claim, I went looking and this is the conversation I found:

Bearcat: The best way to deal with a troubled and/or potentially dangerous teen, is to surround them with other troubled and/or potentially dangerous teens.

Makes confused_smile.gifsense.

Response from another poster: WOW ....... just wow ................ do you have a teen who is in trouble and has problems? My guess is no. This is not what we want to do and we may not even do it just trying to get some info so that we can help him.

Bearcat: Just trying to help you out. There is "tough love," and then there is "tough love that will irreversably damage your child."Anyone that does decide to send their child to such a place, I recommend getting them a prescription to Ritalin and stocking them up with a case or two of Robitussin. That stuff is like money on the "inside."

Seriously though. Not recommended.

Response from another poster: You have no f*ckin clue what you are talking about this is the welfare of my child for christ sake I have been dealing with this for the better part of 12.5 years. This is my life , if you would like to come walk a day in my shoes you are more than welcome to. But looking from the outside in you are always able to judge!!

This came from a thread about anyone knowing about camps for troubled teens and asking for help. Nice to see Bearcat's impact at that site is thought to be as insightful as it is here. Why are you posting on a forum for Moms anyway ?? Wait, forget that, I don't really want to know...

Curious about Hair's claim, I went looking and this is the conversation I found:

Bearcat: The best way to deal with a troubled and/or potentially dangerous teen, is to surround them with other troubled and/or potentially dangerous teens.

Response from another poster: WOW ....... just wow ................ do you have a teen who is in trouble and has problems? My guess is no. This is not what we want to do and we may not even do it just trying to get some info so that we can help him.

Bearcat: Just trying to help you out. There is "tough love," and then there is "tough love that will irreversably damage your child."Anyone that does decide to send their child to such a place, I recommend getting them a prescription to Ritalin and stocking them up with a case or two of Robitussin. That stuff is like money on the "inside."

Response from another poster: You have no f*ckin clue what you are talking about this is the welfare of my child for christ sake I have been dealing with this for the better part of 12.5 years. This is my life , if you would like to come walk a day in my shoes you are more than welcome to. But looking from the outside in you are always able to judge!!

This came from a thread about anyone knowing about camps for troubled teens and asking for help. Nice to see Bearcat's impact at that site is thought to be as insightful as it is here. Why are you posting on a forum for Moms anyway ?? Wait, forget that, I don't really want to know...

lmao.

Although i also think who ever said we had the UGLIEST uniform in sports was seriously holding a grudge against the city of Cincinnati. It's just foolish to say that, like HELLO? 49ER'S?!

This came from a thread about anyone knowing about camps for troubled teens and asking for help. Nice to see Bearcat's impact at that site is thought to be as insightful as it is here.

No kidding. I actually had to stop and ask myself if Bearcat is being LESS of a douchebag on this messageboard after reading some of the advice he offers on...MomsLikeMe.com

BTW, I understand it's too soon to pick a NEW favorite nickname for my least favorite poster, but I'm leaning towards.....(wait for it)......"Mama Bear"

Well apparently he's trolling for a little milf tail. Not sure he's going about it the right way, however. Targeting the 'single mom with the troubled teen' thing isn't necessarily a wise way to go.

Oh, yeah, I personally think the Bucs have the ugliest unis in the NFL.

Top 3 Ugly NFL uniforms for me are.

-Browns (I like the Idea of brown color scheme but just how they use their colors yuk.

-Seahawks

-Chiefs Simple red & white...2many teams use red >_<

All time =Old patriots uniforms & logo \shudder

Top 3 Favorite

-Bengals Love me some Stripes,Now only if they would use Orange as their main jersey ^_^ I like Black it's just so over used in the Nfl.

-Cardinals The White ones

-Vikings <Love me some Purple>though I like the Rams & Eagles uni's just as much

<3<3<3<3<3

img9199307.jpg

chad_johnson.jpg

1806719526_0464c2695a.jpg?v=0

time for the uglys

tony_gonzalez_a.jpg

2008246454.jpg

recruiting_u_edwards_195.jpg

Never liked the Steelers' uni much, no not just currying favour. Black and yellow just doesn't do it for me. The Bills uni isn't ugly but a bit meh and, yeah it's retro and all but, the baby blue Chargers uni is a bit s**t too.