Chad Rips on Gollic and Bayless

AGrizzlyBaer

Ochocinco-Golic I

Posted by Mike Florio on June 19, 2009, 9:06 a.m.

Many of you are intrigued by the possibility of Chad Ochocinco fighting ESPN’s Mike Golic.

At the suggestion of a reader, we’ve set up a poll that allows you to cast your vote regarding the likely winner.

So since we likely won’t ever see such a fight, Taco Bill has given us a glimpse of what it might look like.

But maybe we will see a fight between Ochocinco and Golic, or maybe someone else from ESPN. Chad announced earlier this morning on his Twitter page, “I am going to Bristol after mini camp, they getting out of hand with the disrespect!!!! Child Please.”

And Skip Bayless apparently is Ochocinco’s latest target. “Skip Bayless is a dried up yogurt raisin with no sports background!!!!” Ochocinco thereafter said. “He gets a check for saying the dumbest s**t!”

Chad couldn't be more spot on about his Bayless blast. He is just plain awful.

Ochocinco-Golic I

Posted by Mike Florio on June 19, 2009, 9:06 a.m.

Many of you are intrigued by the possibility of Chad Ochocinco fighting ESPN’s Mike Golic.

At the suggestion of a reader, we’ve set up a poll that allows you to cast your vote regarding the likely winner.

So since we likely won’t ever see such a fight, Taco Bill has given us a glimpse of what it might look like.

But maybe we will see a fight between Ochocinco and Golic, or maybe someone else from ESPN. Chad announced earlier this morning on his Twitter page, “I am going to Bristol after mini camp, they getting out of hand with the disrespect!!!! Child Please.”

And Skip Bayless apparently is Ochocinco’s latest target. “Skip Bayless is a dried up yogurt raisin with no sports background!!!!” Ochocinco thereafter said. “He gets a check for saying the dumbest s**t!”

Chad couldn't be more spot on about his Bayless blast. He is just plain awful.

Gotta love this quote:

“Skip Bayless is a dried up yogurt raisin with no sports background!!!!” Ochocinco thereafter said. “He gets a check for saying the dumbest s**t!”

I can think of a couple posters here that have no sports background but get credibility for saying the dumbest s**t!!!

You guys know who you are...

a couple posters here that have no sports background but get credibility for saying the dumbest s**t!!!

Hmm

I dont know anyone here who gains credibility for saying dumb s**t.

The opposite - losing credibility - is the logical result

Assuming that's what you really meant to say......."lose" instead of "get'.......

hmm.....

agreen and

*thinks*

*thinks some more*

*thinks yet a bit more*

well....mostly agreen, occasionally joe wrong

Thats a couple....

I must agree with Chad on this one. Skip Bayless is a piece of s**t who should have never been given a microphone and put on TV.

Yep, he was on the other day debating something football with a woman that appeared to be in her 70's. I think he lost the debate.

Yep, he was on the other day debating something football with a woman that appeared to be in her 70's. I think he lost the debate.

No shame in losing a debate to John Clayton.

;)

Zing!!

a couple posters here that have no sports background but get credibility for saying the dumbest s**t!!!

Hmm

Assuming that's what you really meant to say......."lose" instead of "get'.......

hmm.....

agreen and

*thinks*

*thinks some more*

*thinks yet a bit more*

Thats a couple....

My point exactly, your a joker... You've never played football in your life.... Keep posting DUMB CRAP, lololool.

Hmm

hmm.....

agreen and

*thinks*

*thinks some more*

*thinks yet a bit more*

Thats a couple....

My point exactly, your a joker... You've never played football in your life.... Keep posting DUMB CRAP, lololool.

If your contention is that TJ has never played professional football and that makes his opinion worthless, then you should take a long look in the mirror. You've never played professional football and you talk a lot of s**t, too. Also, the majority of people who cover the NFL for a living never played in the NFL either. Are they all just as ignorant just because they've never played in the NFL?

I know plenty of people that have "played" football that honestly couldn't tell you much about it. Those that played on a college level and above should probably have a greater knowledge than some, but it by no means makes those of us that have followed football since we were kids any less informed.

So McNabb, care to explain the overtime rule in the NFL ??

I love the "you never played" card laid down by somebody on a message board. AGreen, I love you dude, but that's a half-step from the "I'll kick your ass cause I disagree with you" thing. Having played football in HS, college or whatever doesn't mean jack when you're talking on a message board. We're all watching football on tv at this point in our lives, so what really counts is how good your eyesight is and whether you can rewind to watch a play again. John Clayton isn't gonna pancake anybody anytime soon, but I'm guessing he'd put just about any one of us to shame if we were trying to debate him. Plenty of guys who laced them up in the pros. don't know their ass from a hole in the ground either. I'm not saying you're wrong on this one, only that playing football at some JC somewhere doesn't make anybody an expert.

Hmm

hmm.....

agreen and

*thinks*

*thinks some more*

*thinks yet a bit more*

Thats a couple....

If your contention is that TJ has never played professional football and that makes his opinion worthless, then you should take a long look in the mirror. You've never played professional football and you talk a lot of s**t, too. Also, the majority of people who cover the NFL for a living never played in the NFL either. Are they all just as ignorant just because they've never played in the NFL?

I don't know why I waste my time on you... I'm saying he has "NO ATHLETIC BACKGROUND" and that it shows in his posts.. When have I ever mentioned anything about playing in the NFL?

Hmm

hmm.....

agreen and

*thinks*

*thinks some more*

*thinks yet a bit more*

Thats a couple....

I don't know why I waste my time on you... I'm saying he has "NO ATHLETIC BACKGROUND" and that it shows in his posts.. When have I ever mentioned anything about playing in the NFL?

Well, you mentioned football right here....

Also, judging by your posts, you must have no athletic background either.

I love the "you never played" card laid down by somebody on a message board. AGreen, I love you dude, but that's a half-step from the "I'll kick your ass cause I disagree with you" thing. Having played football in HS, college or whatever doesn't mean jack when you're talking on a message board. We're all watching football on tv at this point in our lives, so what really counts is how good your eyesight is and whether you can rewind to watch a play again. John Clayton isn't gonna pancake anybody anytime soon, but I'm guessing he'd put just about any one of us to shame if we were trying to debate him. Plenty of guys who laced them up in the pros. don't know their ass from a hole in the ground either. I'm not saying you're wrong on this one, only that playing football at some JC somewhere doesn't make anybody an expert.

That's your opinion.. my opinion is that John Clayton gets owned everytime he sits across the table from an ex-player (can't think of the dudes name, they used to have a segment together on sportscenter). He's a bookworm. He doesn't understand the other side of the game. What it's like to knock someone stupid..

Hmm

hmm.....

agreen and

*thinks*

*thinks some more*

*thinks yet a bit more*

Thats a couple....

You are a lost cause dude.. quit trying to stir crap up.. I said football, not the NFL. I've been saying football to TJ for two years, longer than you've been here so but out dodo...

Hmm

hmm.....

agreen and

*thinks*

*thinks some more*

*thinks yet a bit more*

Thats a couple....

You are a lost cause dude.. quit trying to stir crap up.. I said football, not the NFL. I've been saying football to TJ for two years, longer than you've been here so but out dodo...

Hmmmmm, says right next to my name that I've been here since May 13th of 2005.....but ok.

Anyhow, it's not my intention to stir anything up. I'm just calling you out for trying to dismiss the opinion of anybody simply because they're never (so you think) played football or they don't have an athletic background. It's almost as dumb as simply dismissing someone because of the color of their skin. Or the length of their hair. Just because someone has never played football doesn't mean they don't know anything about it. Do you think Chris Berman or Stuart Scott or Rich Eisen has ever played football? Do you doubt their knowledge because of this?

My point here is that you're being extremely short sided because of some one's apparent lack of an athletic background.

That's your opinion.. my opinion is that John Clayton gets owned everytime he sits across the table from an ex-player (can't think of the dudes name, they used to have a segment together on sportscenter). He's a bookworm. He doesn't understand the other side of the game. What it's like to knock someone stupid..

Well, yeah. These are all opinions, right? If you're thinking ofSean Salisbury and saying he "owned" Clayton just because he called him Cryptkeeper, that's pretty lame. Essentially, Salisbury is a classic "dumb jock" who had to resort to name calling when he couldn't think of anything else to say. As a result, Salisbury is looking for a job - that's why they "used" to have a segment together.