Chad Rips on Gollic and Bayless

AGrizzlyBaer

a couple posters here that have no sports background but get credibility for saying the dumbest s**t!!!

Hmm

I dont know anyone here who gains credibility for saying dumb s**t.

The opposite - losing credibility - is the logical result

Assuming that's what you really meant to say......."lose" instead of "get'.......

hmm.....

agreen and

*thinks*

*thinks some more*

*thinks yet a bit more*

well....mostly agreen, occasionally joe wrong

Thats a couple....

My point exactly, your a joker... You've never played football in your life.... Keep posting DUMB CRAP, lololool.

If your contention is that TJ has never played professional football and that makes his opinion worthless, then you should take a long look in the mirror. You've never played professional football and you talk a lot of s**t, too. Also, the majority of people who cover the NFL for a living never played in the NFL either. Are they all just as ignorant just because they've never played in the NFL?

I don't know why I waste my time on you... I'm saying he has "NO ATHLETIC BACKGROUND" and that it shows in his posts.. When have I ever mentioned anything about playing in the NFL?

Well, you mentioned football right here....

My point exactly, your a joker... You've never played football in your life.... Keep posting DUMB CRAP, lololool.

Also, judging by your posts, you must have no athletic background either.

You are a lost cause dude.. quit trying to stir crap up.. I said football, not the NFL. I've been saying football to TJ for two years, longer than you've been here so but out dodo...

Hmmmmm, says right next to my name that I've been here since May 13th of 2005.....but ok.

Anyhow, it's not my intention to stir anything up. I'm just calling you out for trying to dismiss the opinion of anybody simply because they're never (so you think) played football or they don't have an athletic background. It's almost as dumb as simply dismissing someone because of the color of their skin. Or the length of their hair. Just because someone has never played football doesn't mean they don't know anything about it. Do you think Chris Berman or Stuart Scott or Rich Eisen has ever played football? Do you doubt their knowledge because of this?

My point here is that you're being extremely short sided because of some one's apparent lack of an athletic background.

Just because you've been "signed" up as a registered user since 2005 doesn't mean you've actually "been" here... But whatever I'm over it.

Having a background in football does give you more of an insight of the game. Chad owned this numbnuts guy.