Chad moving in with whom????

gregstephens

Honestly, I think that is a great sign and anything the two of them can do in order to right the ship can only be viewed as a good thing.

I just don't want to hear anymore of the brokeback comments please !!!

I'll reserve my judgment on this issue just because we haven't heard Carson's take. The conversation may have been CP's idea, in which case I agree completely with you. However, the conversation could also have been the following:

Fredo: Hey, CP! I gotta great idea!

CP: Yeah?

Fredo: Yeah, you gonna trip.

CP: Ok.

Fredo: I know I wasn't around at OTAs when you needed me...

CP: Yeah...

Fredo: I know you showed my boy Cheech some love...

Fredo: So, to make up for lost time, I'm gonna come crash at your crib.

CP: Um...

Fredo: Yeah, it'll be great. I'll bunk with Jordan in the basement.

Fredo: I can babysit the twins while you and the old lady go out.

Fredo: As long as you folks keep me stocked on Big Macs, it's all good, you'll see.

CP: Um...ok.

Honestly, I think that is a great sign and anything the two of them can do in order to right the ship can only be viewed as a good thing.

I just don't want to hear anymore of the brokeback comments please !!!

I'll reserve my judgment on this issue just because we haven't heard Carson's take. The conversation may have been CP's idea, in which case I agree completely with you. However, the conversation could also have been the following:

Fredo: Hey, CP! I gotta great idea!

CP: Yeah?

Fredo: Yeah, you gonna trip.

CP: Ok.

Fredo: I know I wasn't around at OTAs when you needed me...

Fredo: I know you showed my boy Cheech some love...

Fredo: So, to make up for lost time, I'm gonna come crash at your crib.

Fredo: Yeah, it'll be great. I'll bunk with Jordan in the basement.

Fredo: I can babysit the twins while you and the old lady go out.

Fredo: As long as you folks keep me stocked on Big Macs, it's all good, you'll see.

That's probably how it went.

dude. Chad Ochocinco. not Jeremi Johnson.

Even at peak production times, Chad has to sit part of the 3rd Quarter to get an IV because he is dehydrated.

The reason many speculate that Chad dehydrates so easily is because of his self proclaimed McDonalds diet.

If I was CPalmer, I don't know if I want COchocinco living with me and my wife, you do that kind of stuff in college and no family, but I do like the idea of trying to repair your relationship with the QB...

That's probably how it went.

Here's how I have it:

Alarm clock goes off. Carson stumbles down the stairs. Grabs some coffee. Makes some cereal, sits down at the kitchen table. Flips on ESPN.

Fredo: "...yeah, man, I'm gonna crash at Carson's place the whooooole month during training camp..."

Carson: "Aw, F*CK!".

I see that as a very viable scenario as well. July will be fun times.

Call it what you want, but if they are for real on this, I see it as a good thing and that's still with the line of thought that Chad is a complete ass.

Remember the Odd Couple movie? Oscar and Felix were good friends, then Felix moved in with Oscar. By the end of the movie, he tried to kill Felix on the roof top. Ocho leaves the toilet seat up once too many times, or forgets the top on the toothpaste, or leaves his unmentionables hanging from the master bathroom shower rod, and this good idea might backfire on everybody. :lol:

Seriously, I don't see it as a good or bad thing. Just another chapter in the 'news of the weird'. As long as they don't kill each other, I guess the net result is good.

Call it what you want, but if they are for real on this, I see it as a good thing and that's still with the line of thought that Chad is a complete ass.

Remember the Odd Couple movie? Oscar and Felix were good friends, then Felix moved in with Oscar. By the end of the movie, he tried to kill Felix on the roof top. Ocho leaves the toilet seat up once too many times, or forgets the top on the toothpaste, or leaves his unmentionables hanging from the master bathroom shower rod, and this good idea might backfire on everybody. :lol:

Seriously, I don't see it as a good or bad thing. Just another chapter in the 'news of the weird'. As long as they don't kill each other, I guess the net result is good.

Is there any doubt that this will be the theme of a commercial set to air during "Hard Knocks"? It writes itself doesn't it? Perhaps it could be done with puppets -- Nike on line 3.

On the practical side, I'm guessing CP has a house big enough that they wouldn't have to even see each other if they didn't want to.

On the practical side, I'm guessing CP has a house big enough that they wouldn't have to even see each other if they didn't want to.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. And I was just teasing about Fredo sharing the basement with Jordan.

I'm sure Jordan ranks high enough to get the guest house.

:lol:

With 5 bedrooms, I don't think there will be a problem with finding room for Chad.

http://www.hamiltoncountyauditor.org/realestate/ROVER30.ASP

Click on owner, then type in Carson's last name, space, first name and then click go. Then click on image to see the house...

Holy crap! The man pays over 12 grand per HALF in R.E. taxes.

Wow.