Ghiaciuc says Chad is a distraction

icehole3

Agreed. In fact, I'd compare the Chad situation to every Bengal player, coach, and fan being married to a crazy woman, with each of us constantly asking ouselves.....will today be a good day or a bad one?

Been there, done that. And I left that *****. That's why I don't understand why that haven't gotten him off of the team yet.

Spousal support payments are too high.

Agreed. In fact, I'd compare the Chad situation to every Bengal player, coach, and fan being married to a crazy woman, with each of us constantly asking ouselves.....will today be a good day or a bad one?

Been there, done that. And I left that *****. That's why I don't understand why that haven't gotten him off of the team yet.

Spousal support payments are too high.

Do we even know what the cap hit would be this year if they cut or trade him?

Hey Greg...

Bluto sucked and our line sucked...

but he's right on this one.

Yeah, but take that rationale to the logical, or illogical, extreme. Under that theory, Fitz sucked because Fredo was a distraction.

That might be your theory but it is not mine. I don't think Bluto was making excuses for his own poor play or for anyone else's. He just stated that which is a fact to me. Princess chad is a quitter punk and will never be more than that in my eyes.

And Greg...if I had agreen agreeing with me, I would immediately reassess my position!!!

I see the point of Ghiaciuc saying Chad was a distraction and I don't discount his point in the least. I mean he would know more definitively than any of us and we already think Chad's a distraction, so he's really just proving (or at least lending support for) our point. This is just an obvious question to be asked of a former player about Chad and they got an answer that would have people on the forums talking about it for some time.

In the grand scheme of things, who cares ?? Ghiaciuc can continue his ways with the Chiefs and I will be happy when we face him this season.

For me personally though, I think he's a b*tch for making the comment when it no longer is an issue for him.

"No comment" would have been the professional way to go.

I suppose you are right Mark, but I can't really criticize Ghiaciuc for speaking his mind after the punk-ass princess quit during a football game...TWICE if not more.

After 40 years as a fan of this franchise, for me, oucho-punko is easily the most hated man in Bengals history who isn't Mike Brown.

For me personally though, I think he's a b*tch for making the comment when it no longer is an issue for him.

That's kind of the way I look at it. Where was this tremendous insight when we needed it, like one of the fifty times we needed a team leader to step up and check the Chad situation. Instead, the Trampled One waits until he's far away, and won't have to deal with Chad face to face, then he goes off. Thanks for nothing.

There was just no real reason to answer the question outside of stirring the pot that should have been stirred when it would have truly meant something. There are distractions no matter where you go and as a professional, you are expected to deal with it. Maybe that was what he felt he was doing at the time, but I would counter that with dealing with it in the manner he did only ensured the distraction would continue and his already poor play was NEVER going to improve. To that I think his comments here, no matter how accurate they probably were, make him look foolish.

That's kind of the way I look at it. Where was this tremendous insight when we needed it, like one of the fifty times we needed a team leader to step up and check the Chad situation. Instead, the Trampled One waits until he's far away, and won't have to deal with Chad face to face, then he goes off. Thanks for nothing.

I feel the same way, just like with fatboy Shaun Smith, if you saw something in the locker room do something right then and there dont wait until youre out of town, that just shows youre a chickensh.it.

http://oldposts.profootballtalk.com/2008/0...er-vindication/

Exactly what I was talking about earlier in this thread, that Ghiaciuc has no reason to make the comment that he did.

I do find it amusing that they asked Chad about it and yes, I loved his response.

Sort of like, I may be a distraction from time to time, but you suck !!! Funny...

Ochocinco’s rebuttal

Posted by Joe Reedy June 12th, 2009, 2:19 am

In his first media session, Chad Ochocinco asked reporters to bring up one player who said he was a distraction. When it was pointed out later that former center Eric Ghiaciuc, who is now with Kansas City, said the wide receiver was a distraction, Ochocinco was ready.

“Tell Ghiaciuc his play was a distraction. Of all the people,” Ochocinco said.

On the Chiefs official website last week, Ghiaciuc had the following comment about Ochocinco and the team:

“As much as you try to focus on football with your day-to-day routine of meetings, lifting, walkthroughs, practices, games, you can focus but it’s still there. It’s like when you turn your head, it’s still behind you. I think we were doing our best to focus on what needed to be focused on in our profession, but it was there and it was a bit of a problem.”

Ochocinco’s rebuttal

Posted by Joe Reedy June 12th, 2009, 2:19 am

In his first media session, Chad Ochocinco asked reporters to bring up one player who said he was a distraction. When it was pointed out later that former center Eric Ghiaciuc, who is now with Kansas City, said the wide receiver was a distraction, Ochocinco was ready.

“Tell Ghiaciuc his play was a distraction. Of all the people,” Ochocinco said.

On the Chiefs official website last week, Ghiaciuc had the following comment about Ochocinco and the team:

“As much as you try to focus on football with your day-to-day routine of meetings, lifting, walkthroughs, practices, games, you can focus but it’s still there. It’s like when you turn your head, it’s still behind you. I think we were doing our best to focus on what needed to be focused on in our profession, but it was there and it was a bit of a problem.”

Ghiaciuc's score remains 0...

While I defended what Ghiacuic said, I think it's fair to say he certainly shouldn't have said it. Now... it's just getting stupid.

Does he really want to get into a media pissing contest with a media whore like Chad? Not to mention the fact that he is a no-name player who should be a back-up... he'd be much better off shutting the hell up.

"Of all the people,”

:lol: That's the part that had me nearly falling off my chair.

Yeah, let's see who the Chiefs' distraction is when Rey Rey and company plant Up-chuck's fat tail into the ground for four or five sacks this season.

Hell, I think JJ or Leon could get to him and smash him on his backside in a blitz. In fact, even Chad "I don't wanna break a nail" probably could.