Can CAVS

semiotter

Well tonight they play at the big O for game 6. We all know its do or die for the CAVS. Was wondering what the rest of you was thinking about tonight??? Im going with the CAVS I think LeBron turns it up another notch and carries them to a victory. I know what your thinking Dang semi what more can he do he is avg over 40 a game now. Well watch and see, if he gets the rest of Cavs involved like he did last game they will be fine.... :cheers:

Mike Brown got outcoached so badly it wasn't even funny. If Cleveland wants to win a championship that dude has to go. Orlando's coach, Van Gundy, absolutley abused him.

I can't remember which game, but there were 5 seconds left, Cavs up by 2. Orlando had the ball on an inbounds. They run their guys out there and get a good look at the matchups. Then they call timeout to scheme against the matchups. Ben Wallace was on some guy who could run, Ben really can't anymore. So they come back out and Mike Brown doesn't even change his matchups. The Orlando guy runs away from Wallace and executes a simple catch and shoot for an easy 3. They go up 1. He's not a good coach. I think if he got fired, he wouldn't even get a look from other teams as I believe they can all look at tape and see that he doesn't have it.

Cleveland could almost have their pick of top level coaches. Think LA'a coach would trade having to put up with Kobe's snotty little diva act for LeBron, who by all accounts is a mature, great guy? He'd jump at it, and Cleveland should do it.