New Pirate Hat!

LOL, don't get me started on how US & Western exploitation forced those Somalis into piracy in the first place...

Oh yeah, they were "forced" into it. Surely you jest...

Fair enough, but their actions "forced" a good group of Navy Seals to terminate their existance on this earth.

I'm cool with that... :lol:

Nice Billy but becareful, you may find people on this board that don't find it amusing that we would find humor in killing some of these terrorist assh*les !!!

It never ceases to amaze me how some hearts will bleed for a life lost, regardless of its value. This is the reason that a guy like Ted Bundy was able to father a child of his own from prison. Meanwhile his victims families are forced to attempt to mourn their loses, while watching his family tree grow. Bulls**t. That guy is a piece of s**t and should have faced a firing squad in '77 but was declared ineligible for the death penalty!

If you want life to be enjoyable on this planet, the first step is removing from its population the a**h***s who terrorize it.

ah now, how do you know bundy wasn't trying to do the same thing? maybe according to his moral standards, his victims were evil people as well, and the earth would be better off without them... why is our moral code the right one, and not his?

ah now, how do you know bundy wasn't trying to do the same thing? maybe according to his moral standards, his victims were evil people as well, and the earth would be better off without them... why is our moral code the right one, and not his?

...right. Don't debate me with this postmodern philosophy s**t.

Every culture has a few common moral standards that are the same throughout all humanity. Some cultures are okay with polygamy, some aren't. Some think hospitality is the end all, others don't... but every single culture understands that murder is wrong. The only difference is how it is punished/justified.

LOL, don't get me started on how US & Western exploitation forced those Somalis into piracy in the first place...

Oh really. You're probably the kind of guy who can come up with an explanation on why O.J. had a good reason to kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in the first place.

but every single culture understands that murder is wrong.

funny. not ten posts ago, you said we needed to rid this world of certain people :)

Oh really. You're probably the kind of guy who can come up with an explanation on why O.J. had a good reason to kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in the first place.

IF THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT, THE DEFENSE MUST AQUIT!!!! :D

It's all in how you want to view it.

Some people feel there is no difference in a serial killer who murders and people that carry out orders while extinguishing life.

I'm not one of those people. I'm all for killing as many of the people that want to do our Country harm as possible. I also believe that serial killers should be put to death without much thought AFTER they have been proven guilty. No waiting, no appeals because they changed their ways while in prison, none of it. As a matter of fact, I have always liked Texas for the reason they seemed to have installed an express line for the death penalty.

Just my views, but there are many views to the issue...

It's all in how you want to view it.

Some people feel there is no difference in a serial killer who murders and people that carry out orders while extinguishing life.

I'm not one of those people. I'm all for killing as many of the people that want to do our Country harm as possible. I also believe that serial killers should be put to death without much thought AFTER they have been proven guilty. No waiting, no appeals because they changed their ways while in prison, none of it. As a matter of fact, I have always liked Texas for the reason they seemed to have installed an express line for the death penalty.

Just my views, but there are many views to the issue...

Yep. There is a very significant difference between murder and killing.

Those in the armed forces are not murderers because they are performing the job of protecting the country and its interests. No different than defending yourself and your family from an intruder in your home.

So yes... I have no problem with ridding the world of people whose plans, desires, and actions deal with shedding the blood of innocents. It's called justice.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

but every single culture understands that murder is wrong.

funny. not ten posts ago, you said we needed to rid this world of certain people :)

Try as you might, nothing I've said has been inconsistent. I am in fully in favor of killing with just cause, right intention, and legitimate authority. I am not in favor of murder. If you can't see the difference, then it might be time to go back to the kids table.

If you simply disagree, that's a different story. But don't pretend my stance is philosophically inconsistent.