2nd Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopinfg for Little ANimal to slide.....if not I will be happy with one of the following Eric Wood, Alex Mack, Max Unger, Percy Harvin, Brian Robiskie, Connor Barwin, or Michael Johnson.

The hell with little animal, it better be a center with that second pick that will put little animal on his back. We need all the help we can get on that offensive line if we are going to have Ced Benson as our #1 running back, I wish I could take some of these comments from these analyst and send it to Benson house to motivate him. I heard Mayock talking about Chris Wells one day say" He has a little Ced Benson in him, he will run out of bounds if he is anywhere near the sidelines rather then fight for the extra yards". That was like the least critical comment I heard about him in the last two months. Give me one of those centers and I will be in seventh heaven about these two picks.

If Orakapo keeps dropping the Bengals need to do whatever they can to move up and get him. I really can't believe Orakapo is still there. In the second round it HAS to be a center. At this point, the Bengals roster consist of zero professional starts at center I believe, and none of the players were any higher than 7th round picks. Not exactly where you want the linchpin of your offensive line to be.

Wow! Chargers go English but the guy has produced for two years so not totally shocked.

As long as no center are off the board, I'm good.

Yup,Crossing my fingers we get Wood or Mack.

I'm totally good with either of these two.