Bengalszone Members Photos...

raiderfans.net image gallery,you can see Miss Kita there but for a fee, Billy and I will accept all major credit cards and money orders. :P

I see that you are getting your funds together for the dinner that you and your lovely wife will be treating us to this time next year!! Good idea.....but wait it's at my expense!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raiderfans.net image gallery,you can see Miss Kita there but for a fee, Billy and I will accept all major credit cards and money orders. :P

I see that you are getting your funds together for the dinner that you and your lovely wife will be treating us to this time next year!! Good idea.....but wait it's at my expense!!

Kita, You are going to have the time of your life when your here. :D

Dave,

I'm familiar with most of these guys here, and I recommend CASH ONLY!! :lol:

Cool,We can set up a paypal account..lol

Got one set up kitared@raidersfan.net!! Just send it to that email address...billy and dave, I will be sure you get your cut! LOL!

what are you, her peeemp?

Ummm Well If you put it that way... :P:P

Ummmm lets not get the jokes twisted!!! I love you guys, but no one on this board has enough game to pimp yours truly!!

Now back to everyone elses pictures!!

As game goes, I don't Play.. I Own !

But seeing how .......um.........enthused , :D , I was at seeing Kita's pic' , The Guru, and his Guru-ess' pic is now available for viewing !

Hey Chris...your pic of you and the wife are "Guru-vy"! :)

(I'm sorry. That was a lame play on words. :huh: )

what are you, her peeemp?

Ummm Well If you put it that way... :P:P

Ummmm lets not get the jokes twisted!!! I love you guys, but no one on this board has enough game to pimp yours truly!!

Now back to everyone elses pictures!!

Well we can be Partners then and take everyones money.. :lol:

As game goes, I don't Play.. I Own !

But seeing how .......um.........enthused , :D , I was at seeing Kita's pic' , The Guru, and his Guru-ess' pic is now available for viewing !

Hey Chris...your pic of you and the wife are "Guru-vy"! :)

(I'm sorry. That was a lame play on words. :huh: )

Actually Billy , I like your new addition to the English language , So much in fact it's inspired my next signiture...

Guru-vy - Not bad B)

Actually Billy , I like your new addition to the English language , So much in fact it's inspired my next signiture...

Guru-vy - Not bad B)

Well I'm glad you like it Chris, but I must admit I was a wee bit drunk when it hit me, so some of the credit goes to Jim Beam! :rolleyes:

What am I missing so that I can see the pics? :(

Did you goto the Members section and click the box beside "Show matches with photo only?" and then click the "Go!" button? Then did you click the camera image that's on the same line of each member? If so, are images disabled on your browser?

What am I missing so that I can see the pics? :(

Did you goto the Members section and click the box beside "Show matches with photo only?" and then click the "Go!" button? Then did you click the camera image that's on the same line of each member? If so, are images disabled on your browser?

Some of them work and some of them do not. I'll leave it as a mystery of my incompetence. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...