Happy Birthday to the Boobiemiester !!!

ArmyBengal

Billy turns 51 today !!! Wait a minute... 51 ?? Is that correct ?? D*mn that seems old. Anyone else think thats old ??

Sh*t dude, remind me to rush order that wheelchair !!!

Seriously though, here's to hoping your 51st is your best yet and wishes go out for a VERY Happy Birthday brother !!! :cheers:

:excitedgroup::happybirthday::excitedgroup:

How the hell did I get to be 51!?! :blink: It seems like just a few short years ago I was waiting for midnight outside a bar in Leucadia California so I could go in and purchase my 1st legal beer. Now it's like the fast forward button got stuck!

Four years in the Marines, two marriages, three different careers, and it all sped by like cars in a Nascar race. It's still fun though... :sure:

Oh yeah...Thanks guys!

I feel you there Billy...

I was 19 when I joined the Army and here I am going on 20 years in service, on my second marriage, and have a 2 year old.

Time goes by fast, but how you spend that time makes all the difference in the world.

Here's to hoping it's been time well spent brother !!!

:cheers:

Is it true that once you go over 50 when you do fart, nothing but dust and dirt comes out ?? :lol:

If only that were true. Trust me, when you're that old it's not that uncommon to feel a fart oozing down your leg.

Happy B-Day from one 51 to another.

:lol: Never trust a fart! Thanks Hair.

Damn, I completely missed this thread. Happy birthday Bill.

51? Congratulations, I bet you are the creepy old guy that ogles the 19 year olds at the grocery store. :P

Hey...if they don't want to get ogled, they should stay the hell out of my grocery store. ;)

Damn, I completely missed this thread. Happy birthday Bill.

51? Congratulations, I bet you are the creepy old guy that ogles the 19 year olds at the grocery store. :P

Hey...if they don't want to get ogled, they should stay the hell out of my grocery store. ;)

You know...I've always had the same theory about young ladies that wear shorts with words on the butt:

GIRL: Hey, you old creep! Stop staring at my butt!

BILLY: Hey, you hot, young thing! Stop wearing clothes with words on your butt! I have no choice but to read.

yeah ive been staying out 3 to4 weeks at a time trucking trying to make that green back. trying to get a lap top