Leon Hall gets a DUI

HairOnFire

Another Cincinnati Bengal lands in trouble.

Leon Hall is charged with driving under the influence.

We've learned Hall was stopped by an Ohio State Highway Patrol Trooper on Sunday.

Court records indicate Hall will be arraigned on the charge Friday.

The 24-year-old cornerback has been with the Bengals for three years. He was a first round draft pick in 2007.

The Bengals will not comment on the arrest

Another Cincinnati Bengal lands in trouble.

Leon Hall is charged with driving under the influence.

We've learned Hall was stopped by an Ohio State Highway Patrol Trooper on Sunday.

Court records indicate Hall will be arraigned on the charge Friday.

The 24-year-old cornerback has been with the Bengals for three years. He was a first round draft pick in 2007.

The Bengals will not comment on the arrest

...Just when Bengals fans have spent the past 24 hours patting themselves on the back for being incident-free for quite some time. The timing is impeccable. <_<

good am glad he got arrest for that, he is only 24 yrs old, am sure everybody did drink and drive at that age or earlier lol, but he better learn from it and not repeat

if it was someone like palmer or marvin lewis who got dui, it would be no excuse lol

Just when you think that the Braylon Edwards arrest might wake some guys up , I just dont get it.

Edwards could end up doing over 10 years in prison and never play football again.

And this guy does this!!??

I guess that he felt left out beacuse , everybody else had a DUI.

Maybe they have a great chef in the grey bar motel.

Maybe these guys just do it for the prison sex.

I just dont get it, when you can afford a taxi or limo and you know that you are going to be drinking and your team is counting on you.

Just when you think that the Braylon Edwards arrest might wake some guys up , I just dont get it.

Edwards could end up doing over 10 years in prison and never play football again.

I just dont get it, when you can afford a taxi or limo and you know that you are going to be drinking and your team is counting on you.

I think your are talking about Daunte Stallworth, not Braylon Edwards. You did scare me though. I have Braylon in my Dynasty Fantasy league.

Ten years ago, a DUI arrest for a professional athlete would have been a major story on ESPN. These days, it doesn't even make headlines. Hall is seen as a high-character guy and should be OK, minus some more community service and probably a fine.

I didn't really pay a lot of attention due to the high number of DUI arrests in the NFL, but has Goodell been suspending guys over DUIs?

I'm just glad it wasn't a guy like Ced, Tank Johnson or Henry.

I think your are talking about Daunte Stallworth, not Braylon Edwards. You did scare me though. I have Braylon in my Dynasty Fantasy league.

You're right , my bad , there are so many DUI's out there its hard to keep track of.

Silly thing to do. Always amazes me, even when a couple of my friends have done it. Very capable, smart people who seem to momentarily forget taxi companies are like teenagers with STDs - f**king everywhere and just a phone call away.

Let's hope he pays the fine and keeps his powder dry after this. He's always seemed to be one of the more mature guys on the team though so no biggie. Just dropped a bollock, as we all do from time to time.

Silly thing to do. Always amazes me, even when a couple of my friends have done it. Very capable, smart people who seem to momentarily forget taxi companies are like teenagers with STDs - f**king everywhere and just a phone call away.

Let's hope he pays the fine and keeps his powder dry after this. He's always seemed to be one of the more mature guys on the team though so no biggie. Just dropped a bollock, as we all do from time to time.

BFD my friend. I was guilty of the same crime. Served my time, paid my fines, and life went on. I feel the same will go for Mr. Hall.

BFD my friend. I was guilty of the same crime. Served my time, paid my fines, and life went on. I feel the same will go for Mr. Hall.

So, do we agree or not? I can't tell. :P

These things happen. Bad decision, especially after Donte. But there was no coke or guns found in the car. We're gonna hear it though. The timing couldn't be worse.

Meh, it's a DUI. But you're probably right. They'll just add his name to the list and over time he'll be lumped in with the dozens of other paedophile, nun-raping serial killers the Bengals apparently have had on their books over the last few yrs.

Hey I am an NFL player, I think I will get really s**tfaced and go drive!

I'm sure he wasn't "s**tfaced." That's usually how it happens. Dumb ass cops arrest the guys that have have a few drinks and usually don't even see the people who are actually driving drunk.

I'm not down playing the seriousness of a DUI, I don't drink and drive nor do I let my friends, I just don't think this is a big deal. Leon made a mistake, he WILL learn from it so let's move on.

Leon Hall was considered a questionable character ?? I don't recall that one...

This really doesn't concern me to a huge degree. If it is a continued pattern of behavior, than I would begin to worry.

Everyone makes dumb mistakes at some point, but agree that the team really didn't need it at this point in time...