Kellen Winslow to Bucs

I don't think the determination of how these transactions can be made just yet. The Ravens always seem to lose LB's and still have a great defense. The Browns trading Winslow for draft picks actually sounds like a good deal to me for the Browns. But all these things will take time to see how the moves affect the teams on the field.

The Browns really changed their philosophy. They went from trading away draft picks in return for vets who then underperformed, to trading away underperforming vets for draft picks.

Kudos to them, though. A 2nd and a 3rd is a good deal for the walking Purple Heart, Corporal Winslow.

Don't be talking about the "Soulja" like that. He'll kill your ass dead !!!

Anyway, the Browns have two other TE's that will be good for them and the additional picks will be put to good use for their defense. I don't see how the Browns got worse with that move. They just ensured themselves the ability to drastically improve both the linebacking corps and the secondary which were galring holes for them.

F*ck Winslow...

I don't see how the Browns got worse with that move.

With Winslow gone, now it will be completely up to Shaun Rogers to suck the life out of their locker room all by himself. Without Winslow as his wingman, he better bring his A game if he wants to succeed.

Come to think of it, those two had similar strategies in regards to team-destroying. Last season Winslow cried because he didn't get enough phone calls and personal visits from Savage while in hospital with the obligatory Cleveland Brown staph infection. Now Rogers is following a similar blueprint, breaking out the old "the coach didn't say Hi to me so release me. I'll keep the bonus money, thanks" gambit.

I don't really think the Browns got "worse" without Winslow. The guy is not a real scoring threat (11 TD's in 4 seasons). You can always expect him to be a little banged up, and just slack-off from time to time. Yes, the guy has talent, but he's more of a "Tease" than anything else.....Oh yeah, lets not forget he's a head-case.