DeAngelo Hall splashes big again

Haynesworth and Hall to big dollar deals ?? Yeah, here's to hoping the Redskins fail to make the playoffs again after spending more money than a handful of teams combined !!!

At this point, Dan Snyder is just making a fool of himself.

I don't agree with the money he spent, but you can't argue with him bringing in two great players.

Before you say Deangelo isn't good, he played out of his means in Oakland, that scheme didn't suit his abilities.

I would be very happy if those two signed with the Bengals, just not for that kind of money!

Haynesworth and Hall to big dollar deals ?? Yeah, here's to hoping the Redskins fail to make the playoffs again after spending more money than a handful of teams combined !!!

At this point, Dan Snyder is just making a fool of himself.

I don't agree with the money he spent, but you can't argue with him bringing in two great players.

Before you say Deangelo isn't good, he played out of his means in Oakland, that scheme didn't suit his abilities.

I would be very happy if those two signed with the Bengals, just not for that kind of money!

And the fact that the black hole sucks the talent out of anyone playing for that team. Al Davis is still kicking cause of all the souls he's sucked dry.

aldavis.jpg

Signed a $54 mill deal with the Skins

He's a bum. Say what you want about the "system" , "scheme" he played in last season, but the guy is not one of the top CB's in the league, and DEFINATELY doesn't deserve to get paid like one.

The guy was good like 3 years ago....and has regressed since then. Kinda sucks when you think that a 25 year old CB peaked 3 years ago.

Signed a $54 mill deal with the Skins

He's a bum. Say what you want about the "system" , "scheme" he played in last season, but the guy is not one of the top CB's in the league, and DEFINATELY doesn't deserve to get paid like one.

The guy was good like 3 years ago....and has regressed since then. Kinda sucks when you think that a 25 year old CB peaked 3 years ago.

I wouldn't say hes top 5. I would definatly say hes a double threat though, since his speed allows him to be a pretty damn good KR/PR. I would say D-hall on a good day is top 10 in the league, not worth 54 mill, but he's not the worst player in the league on his worst day either. Hes a gambler's CB. I'm a gambler, id take him on my team.