A-Rod on the juice!

gregstephens

A bigger story would be a list of pro athletes who haven't tried some type of performance enhancing drug. Pretty short list, by my reckoning.

Also, A-Rod deserves the public flogging he's getting. Not for steroids, but for breaking up his marriage to stick it to that std-ridden old hag, Madonna. His judgement could use some fine tuning.

A bigger story would be a list of pro athletes who haven't tried some type of performance enhancing drug. Pretty short list, by my reckoning.

Also, A-Rod deserves the public flogging he's getting. Not for steroids, but for breaking up his marriage to stick it to that std-ridden old hag, Madonna. His judgement could use some fine tuning.

Agreed one hundred percent.

His ex was hot.

A-Rod is a clown, but everytime I hear about some big name getting the steriod tag, I'm reminded why I always was and still am a big Ken Griffey Jr. fan.

I'm really hoping he ends up back with the Mariners. That would be neat to see him retire with the team that he had all his big success with...

Oh yeah, F*CK A-Rod...

A-Rod is a clown, but everytime I hear about some big name getting the steriod tag, I'm reminded why I always was and still am a big Ken Griffey Jr. fan.

I'm really hoping he ends up back with the Mariners. That would be neat to see him retire with the team that he had all his big success with...

Griffey had/has one of the sweetest strokes ever.....

Big deal, apparently 104 players out of the approx 600 MLB players(17%) tested positive in the (what was supposed to be annonymous) testing. Yet they choose to leak A-ROD's name. SERIOUSLY, just let us know the rest of the names as well. Bud Selig knew everything that was going on, yet nobody ever says anything about that a$$ clown. Bottom line, you cant take that much away from A-ROD, as he has never tested positive in the 4 season since they've banned performance enhancing drugs, and has still put up BIG numbers.

I miss the 70s baseball players the Banks, Bench, Robinsons at BALT.(YOU KNOW I HAD TO PUT THEM IN THER...LOL), Mays, Aaron, Rose, you know the guys.Seaver, Vida Blue, Catfish Hunter The only thing we had to say about them was """"""WOW""""" the 80s guys were even cool... then we get this crap!!! No more looking at the newpaper to see the box scores, staying up past 11:00 see see west coast scores. People used to really like Baseball I mean really like it, Billy and Army know what I mean and alot of you do. But now all you hear is there all on the juice overpaid etc etc...... :angry:

That's why I agree with some in baseball that feel the full list of names that tested positive back in 2003 should be released. Aim the distrust at the individuals responsible for their actions, as opposed to having the entire game suffer. I just can't believe people running the show are allowing the image of the game to be tarnished and protect these players who made the bad decisions. NO ACCOUNTABILITY !!! How the hell can anyone teach someone anything if it doesn't start with personal accountability and taking ownership of the decisions people make in life. Unreal...