Chiefs @ Bengals Game Thread

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eh, with modern technology (thanks, broadband internet and atdhe.net :D), it's not so hard... gotta support the team, right? :)

Innit blud. praise be justintv

I've been looking for a link all day! Got one?

i agree on Benson. sign him to a 3-4 year deal, and make sure he stays off the booze.

We might have a shot at signing him. After all he got his big yardage against really bad teams like Clowns and KC so other teams might not be impressed to out bid us. Then again, Cedric can see our Oline is crap and why run behind it? More likely he'll use the Bengals to get a better deal elsewhere.

Hence why I would not mind seeing us put tag on him,hopefully we spend 2 or 3 picks in the draft and Oline to change his mind and sign longterm :|

eh, with modern technology (thanks, broadband internet and atdhe.net :D), it's not so hard... gotta support the team, right? :)

Innit blud. praise be justintv

I've been looking for a link all day! Got one?

I'm actually watching it on sopcast Billy. justintv has been crappy for the second week running for the Bengals.

Even then, my crappy computer keeps cutting out. It doesn't get on with sopcast. gametrack at least fills the black void.

Even though we are not going to the playoffs 99% of the time I root for the AFC in the SB, except for Pittsburgh and NE last year, I don't want Pittsburgh to win s**t, I hate them, but I would not mind seeing Baltimore win again they hate Pittsburgh as much as I do...I am not a closet Ravens fan, the Bengals are my team but if a team had to win besides the Bengals I wouldn't mind the Ravens...

holy s**t matt cassell just hit a 56yd punt downed at the 2 yd line well at least hes got a job when brady comes back lol

:lol: I hope for his sake he doesn't end up with the Jets. A bunch of more myopic, ignorant bastard fans you won't find.

Browns and Steelers fans excepted.