hello all

slim15

hey. I am new to the board. I was banned from go-bengals.com after 3 years of posting because I called out the owner. I met him on several occassions and he always treated me with disrespect when I would post. It got old. He banned me after I responded to one of his post, I spent about an hour on my response. He deleted it after it was up for 5 minutes, sent me a degrading email and suspended my account. I hope this site is truely a fan friendly place.

So any way I hope this board is better, free to discussion, even if its venting, or negative, and/or positive, etc. It seems that many boards out there have turned so polarized that real discussion has died. Any way I am here to stay, (i hope) -)

I hope to have some great discussions in the future.

hello all.

I moved this to the introduction forum, but there is still a link in the main forum. No biggie...

Hey slim, nice to have you to the Zone. I think you will find this forum MUCH different than Go-Bengals. That guy over there has issues. I can understand being a fan, but the blind support, followed with belittling those that don't agree with his point is just to much to have to read in every post he makes. I venture over there at work because of OldSchoolers article posts, but that's about it.

Once again, welcome and hope things work out better for you here. If not, I'll BAN YOUR ASS !!! Kidding...

I moved this to the introduction forum, but there is still a link in the main forum. No biggie...

Hey slim, nice to have you to the Zone. I think you will find this forum MUCH different than Go-Bengals. That guy over there has issues. I can understand being a fan, but the blind support, followed with belittling those that don't agree with his point is just to much to have to read in every post he makes. I venture over there at work because of OldSchoolers article posts, but that's about it.

Once again, welcome and hope things work out better for you here. If not, I'll BAN YOUR ASS !!! Kidding...

Yeah, don't worry, AB banned me three times...now I'm a Moderator!!!

Just kidding. Great group of guys on here and the best moderators around. No one's uptight, but we enforce the rules. We only make it as hard on you as you make it on us. Follow the rules, voice any opinion you want by those guidelines, and we'll enjoy having you as part of the family.

hey. I am new to the board. I was banned from go-bengals.com after 3 years of posting because I called out the owner. I met him on several occassions and he always treated me with disrespect when I would post. It got old. He banned me after I responded to one of his post, I spent about an hour on my response. He deleted it after it was up for 5 minutes, sent me a degrading email and suspended my account. I hope this site is truely a fan friendly place.

So any way I hope this board is better, free to discussion, even if its venting, or negative, and/or positive, etc. It seems that many boards out there have turned so polarized that real discussion has died. Any way I am here to stay, (i hope) -)

I hope to have some great discussions in the future.

hello all.

Join the club! I am also a transplant from Go-Bengals because of the owner banning me for not agreeing with his views and those of his posse. Almost starts to sound like a broken record at this point doesn't it?