Game not televised

combatbengal

We'll probably only see division games from here on out. And if a division game is up against a Cleveland game, we probably won't get that one either. I might try to go down to a place in Newark that uses the NFL ticket to show both Bengals and Browns games.

We'll probably only see division games from here on out. And if a division game is up against a Cleveland game, we probably won't get that one either. I might try to go down to a place in Newark that uses the NFL ticket to show both Bengals and Browns games.

NFL ticket is the only way to go out here in California if I want to see the Bengals. I didn't want to watch the Bengals this year. Saved some money. Contrast that with my second most favorite team the LA Lakers, I counted up the nationally broadcast games for this season, it was like 25 games...for free...out of 81 games. So I saved some more on the NBA season pass.

The Pittsburgh game coming up, does the new broadcast deal let them show something else?

They should pay us for watching the Bengals on tv...I got the ticket also, but i find myself watching the Chase in NASCAR more than the Bengals...

I'm with you there! NASCAR_6968.gif

Man would I like to get in Victory lane...